fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fed up

well it is only wednesday and it is already a long week my boss is on holiday just now and i am standing in for her so no days of this week have worked 6 days already and have another 4 at least not only that but as i work in a bookmakers night racing has started so that also means starting at 9.30 in the morning until 8.30 at night with no official breaks either and unfortunately i have also drank the last three nights the only consolation is that i would normally have downed a bottle of vodka on each night but have only had a half bottle each night that is still an improvement just have to be careful that it does not creep back up again not drinking tonight anyway enough of my babbling and hope everyone else is doing good and if not hope things get better soon

as always love maryt:h

fed up

Hi mary,

As always its lovely to hear from you...

I'm a bit concerned about you working an 11 hour shift without any official breaks, thats against the law... You're entitled to at least two 15 minute tea breaks and 1 hour meal break..

Don't let yourself be taken advantage of Mary...

Also working 10 consectutive days, Phew, what a bummer..

Seems as though you are getting a handle on the drinking now Mary, hope it goes okay for you, and as you say, you just have to watch the amount..

Keep well,
    Love from Louise xxxx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

fed up

heya Maryt, don't think I've met you yet. Nice to see you here and take care,
      D
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
      X