fri 1 November AF daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fri 1 November AF daily

Wow - where is this year going? Day 42 and feeling good. I've got 6 working days left before I go on holiday for two weeks as well. Can't wait - got quote on new floor - roughly double what I thought it would be but I can still just about afford it. It'll be worth it when it's done though.

Not much more to add really,I'm up early for another day at work.Happy that we are getting closer to Christmas,dodged a bullet not many people going to the big evening boozy do so the fact that I'm not going isn't too bad.

I'm going for the 'trying to get fit' excuse for not drinking - I think I expected my life to be perfect and all my problems gone.They're not,but they are easier to handle/work out.

I think I may start to tackle my weight now with more exercise and a 1500 calorie limit. It's feeling a bit more doable.I am considering the 5:2 diet but not sure really,strangely it does seem to have health benefits.

I'm realising that even though I drank at weekends quitting does have a big effect as it changes chemistry and changing behaviour takes energy and effort. Have a great day everyone, off round friend's tonight and I'm planning an early night.Tomorrow travelling to watch my team play rollerderby and hopefully win!Sunday - looking at buying flooring and pottering/gym.
    one day at a time

fri 1 November AF daily

What is the 5:2 diet?

Comment

fri 1 November AF daily

Morning Bear.. and all to come!
      Bear... new floor! Jealous! A new floor makes a world of difference!

Procrastinating going out to the barn (thankfully, it's a short swim to the truck)... looks like the property sports water view again. Hrmpfh. Well, better than the white stuff. Small blessings.

Lots of work during the day and AA meeting tonight... that's all for excitement around here.

How about everyone else?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
      X