Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 26th April

Good morning Abbers,

Day 4...Still feeling a little sheepish about my behaviour at home last night...Like i think Popeye said..Next time i gotta try my best to stand back a sec and evaluate what a prat i'm being and have a word with myself..

Food shopping day today ( how exciting ) apart from that no plans for today..Gonna have to come up with something to occupy myself this evening to take my mind off stuff..

Hope everyone is well today...Have a great day all..

Love Macks:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Wednesday 26th April

Thursday even...( Sorry )
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Wednesday 26th April

DOH! I'm soo busy - wish it was Wed (give me more time to paint) getting ready for party on Sunday.

Mack-today is a new day. Whenever I yelled at the kids like that I reminded myself that I was withdrawing from the alcohol & it was making me like that. This is only temporary. I'm not normally like that. Don't give it another thought. Poof-gone. Just give extra kind words & more hugs today.

All I have to say....busy, busy, busy. Grocery shopping, finishing, preparing for son's party on Sunday because we already have another party to go on Saturday & have a hectic children's schedule filled in between. Ugh. I know hubby is proud of me cause I caught him smiling when I made a funny comment about his relatives. I know he's still leary yet proud & shocked that I'm not "half in the bag" at this point like I normally would have been! Onward & upward.

Have a Terrific Thursday!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wednesday 26th April

Hang in there Macks, day 4 is a critical one in my experiences,

Breez don't paint yourself into a corner

DAY 50 AF today!!!!!! thank you each and every one for helping me to do this. This is a great day already,

nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wednesday 26th April

Evening All, Well done on the AF days Macks and D.
          And you too Eazy Breazy. You always talk sense
          Well I'm knackered again. This job is too far away to be travelling everyday.
          Still, only another 2 or 3 weeks till it's finished.uch:
          Sorry for moaning.
          On a more positive note, I'm still feeling happy and sober at the same time.
          Have a great rest of the day.(That's Thursday Macks)

Comment

Working...
          X