Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, 27 April 2007

G'day everyone

It's Kanga Day again. Lest we forget! Just wanted to say hello and remember our old friend. I've been pretty busy recently, but off work for a few days so hopefully refocus a bit on AF! Massages and Spa - Ahhhhhhhhh!

So a big hug to all of you! Have a great weekend

:l
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hello Paddy and all to come.
    There just aren't enough hours in the day......
    Have a good one.

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hi Paddy and Popeye (and all to follow)

Shaping up to a great Friday here - sneaking in a quick 'hello' to everyone before the kids come in but wanted to wish you all a happy day and great weekend!

Paddy - looking forward to seeing more of you during your break - massages and spas - very jealous! This weekend is barbecue, dancing, bike rides, running (and I'm afraid a little work got to be thrown in! ) - Enjoy the mountains Popeye!

:l to all!
      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
      Goals:
      Days 1-7 DONE
      Days 8-14 DONE
      Days 15-21 DONE
      30 days DONE
      60 days
      100 days

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hi Guys an Gals,

Day 5 Today...Started to realise i might need some help with cravings...Although last night went quite well..And i managed to bite my tounge..A lot...I dont see why my stubburness should make lisa and the kids suffer...So gonna look into trying to get hold of the topa..

Arial and Paddy it sounds like you both got great plans for the weekend..
        Popeye, its good to be busy but dont over do it mate...Get yourself on Call of Duty when you get a chance...No better way to unwind than shooting complete strangers....From a distance lol..

Have a great weekend all...Love Macks:l
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Good on ya, Macks! Sheer willpower is unfortunately not enough with the problem we're grappling with. Topa should do the trick. Keep us posted.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hi all,

I'm on day 3.

3 I think I can do but 4 is scary. I'll think about tomorrow tomorrow though!!

Have a great weekend.

Kitty
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
            Confucius

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Kitty, take it one day at a time honey. We're here for you if you need the support to make it through day 4. Everyone have a great weekend and remain strong.
              Holly

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Morning ALL!

Have but a moment!

Tons of running around to do. Have "daddy day" at my son's nursery school" except daddy can't make it so I will have to go & it's a swimming day-ugh-not prepared for swimming attire just yet!

Macks-I'm seeing such a great change in your attitude! Keep up the great job. Definately look into the Topa. I did it the first time except I took it but only went thru the motions of trying to quit. This time I went in with a differnt mindset & the Topa & am 128 AF. Have 2 parties this weekend that in the past would DEFINATELY be drinking already for and AM NOT! Give it a go. It's worth a try.

Pop~take a nice weekend to yourself...you deserve it.

Congrats to everyone's AF days.

Have a Great Friday!
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Aloooooha Friday ABers!! nice to see some new friends on board here.
                  Mackeral, have you considered campral or a combo of that and something else?
                  there area a few good options out there thankfully.
                  be well everyone.
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hi Macks.
                    I'm a Call of Duty addict, and not just the snipers one, though I have to admit that the pace of sniping siuts me more than the others.
                    Have a peaceful weekend my friends.

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hi all,

Lisa managed to get me an appointment with a new doctor at 6pm...Lisa also mentioned on the phone about the topa and others aswell so with any luck i might be getting some help quite soon...My present doctor has never really shown an intrest in my drink issues...i always get the impression he thinks i should simply not drink...like its not a big deal to quit..

Fingers crossed things might get a little easier as of today..

I'll keep you posted...Love Macks:l
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Hi everyone!
                        It's so good to see you all here!

Macks.......fingers and toes crossed for you...xxxxxxx

The last couple of weeks have been hard here but I think the sun is beginning to shine through.
                        As some of you know, We've been waiting to hear if our son has to go back to Iraq with his reserve unit. They have been in OK training on medic practices for the last two weeks. He will be home tomorrow and then we will have to wait awhile longer for any news of activation dates. His "Out " date is May 20th...... Please keep praying for no orders.

Everytime I go through a low time, I learn new things about myself..I've shared on general and what we believe so I won't here......
                        I do just want to say that you help even when you don't know you're helping me!
                        I love to come here and read that you're making progress and still working toward the goal. For sure there will be up and down times but we must never give up on Hope!

I love you all.
                        :h Nancy
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Mornin' 'Dicks'.....hahahahahaha......

Able to log in this morning as the 'smother' in law is going home, and I have a day off to go and post her onto the fastest jet in history!!....Back home on Wednesday, and have MISSED MWO like a cat misses a bum wash when he has cricked his neck!!

Praying for NO ORDERS like crazy BelleBoo......all digits and limbs are crossed in the melon camp my love....kisses to you and your family, this must be a hard time in limbo for you all...pecker up my dear:h

Macksyboy.....also sending BIG thought messages to the Doc to make sure he damn well gives you EVERYTHING you need and deserve...for YOU and your LOVELY family.....keep us posted dearhearts...

And MUCH MUCH melonlove and snoggity snogs to ALL here....can't wait to be back to normal...(don't say a WORD Lushy!!!!! hahahaha)

Zippedy doo dah...callo callay and hark forrad...

Onward march Abbers...left, right, left.....
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Weeeemelon! it's about bloody time...you're sore missed!

whew...it's hotter than a 5 dollar shotgun here in the high desert this fine friday.
                            D
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday, 27 April 2007

Deter~we're dreary wet on the East Coast.
                              Good luck Macks!
                              Nancy~prayers are with you....

Hey Ho Melon! Missed ya!
                              Now I have my fill for the night!
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X