Saturday 9 November AF daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday 9 November AF daily

Morning all - day 53 starts,bit earlier than planned snored out of bed at 7.30am.
    Oh well, have cats,coffee and I can catch up on rollerderby championships on TV from yesterday.Getting a cold, not surprised OH had it,all of team and their kids had it, people I've sat next to have been ill. So long as the worst is over before the holiday I don't mind.

Friend last night was ill so we ate relaxed food, watched tv and chatted, zero pressure to drink.Nice evening,watched a trashy horror film which was quite fun.I drove us back and was shattered.

Today I'm cooking chilli for about 14 people - we're putting bands on tonight and we need to feed them.I planned to get to the gym but not feeling like it now and think I need to just relax, so cats,rollerderby and magazines it is. Feeling very positive about future re starting counselling, being AF in general,starting to get fit again and having a nice break.I feel very lucky.

I am really doing things one step at a time and it feels good,I'm beginning to focus on weight loss now. So far this time no one seems that bothered,or to even notice if I am drinking or not.This is easier than a few years ago as there are only a few big drinkers left in my social circle,the rest are occasional drinkers (rollerderby lot) so this helps me a lot.

Having zero drinking thoughts about holiday,in fact looking forward to feeling healthy and hydrated in the sun. I'm not getting complacent though - deprivation thinking just seems to have lifted for now and that is really nice.Happy Saturday everyone.
    one day at a time
Working...
X