af friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af friday

Hi everyone ..hope all is well ...pretty busy today, so havent had a lot of time to post ..and thats been since early doors.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

af friday

Good morning Abbers!

Cat's got your tongue this morning Mick? :H :H
    I don't think I've ever seen such a short post from you!!!

All is well in Lav-land, the sun is out & I hear it's heading up to 60 degrees this afternoon - woo hoo!!

I'm focusing on work this morning so I can play outside when it warms up later
    Have a great AF Friday one & all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af friday

Mae everybody,jeez this is the shortest thread ive ever seen makes me chuckle a bit,not much going on here today,day off and i just want to do nothing and rest this sinus b.s away,i may go to one store and do some very light christmas shopping i want to get it mostly over so im not going nuts next month,luckily i get lots of catalogs in the mail so ive been able to order some cool stuff,plus its fun to get packages in the mail,well everyone seems pretty busy so thats a good thing,have a good friday everybody
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

af friday

mae all! Great to be back. Aw Mick. "Early doors." I've missed seeing your posts. Head cold today. Sucks but it could be worse. Be well all.
        ~nurdl
        :notes:
        we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

af friday

Hi there everyone - its Saturday here But I thought I better post on the Friday thread. Yes this is a thin thread today - Mick must be very busy and I just didn't have time yesterday (well yesterday for me now).

It takes Mick at least an hour to do a post - and then its even more frustrating for him if it gets snapped up in the ether. I suspect the bad weather is also a problem where he is.

Some days it can also take me at least an hour to do just one post here - because you have to read backwards and see how folk are. And its not possible to do that some some days and get to work. By the end of the day my mood is usually a bit flat as I am tired - plus I usually work (on my paid job for a few hours each night) - so I don't like to post so much then either.

Welcome back Nurdl with your little pink car!

Hi there to everyone else - I hope you feeling better Pauly.

I am sure there will be some more posts before Saturday comes your way!

Comment

af friday

Hiya everybody..how are we all?well here I am sitting down ....watching Children in need..some really worthy people on it bless them.Amy home ...well she was...away out with her friends,so no doubt it will be daft o clock back in..Well what have we been up to today?

Lav ..how are you? bet that fooled you ..me actually shutting up!!Did you get outside this aft? more to the point ,did you play nice? :H

Nurdl ...yoo hooo...how are you? lovely to see you in the lil pink masheen!!!you neeed to fill us in on the details of wotcha been up to :l hope the cold gets better soon.

Pauly ..and hows life with you?yep was pretty short post today..hey but it still made you chuckle!!you been light shopping today?does that mean that ya got loadsa lights??:Hyou get that sinus sorted out have a great weekend.

Hiya tt ..you ok ?thats you into the weekend now so have a great Saturday..yep it does take a wee while to put a post together.....and boy doesnt it make you laugh when it whizzes off into the ether...have you any plans for the weekend?Hope you enjoy it

right peeps will see you in the mornin.....meanwhile

Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners.

. 'My phone will ring at 2 in the morning, and my wife'll look at me and go, "Who's that calling at this time?' "I don't know! If I knew that we wouldn't need the bloody phone!" '

A lorry-load of tortoises crashed into a trainload of terrapins, What a turtle disaster

. I was having dinner with Garry Kasparov and there was a check tablecloth. It took him two hours to pass me the salt.

Went to the paper shop - it had blown away.

I met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that

I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

'I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'Have you got anything for wind?' So he gave me a kite. '

Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af friday

Aw Mick ~ I always play nice :H :H
              It was fairly nice out this afternoon so I went & did a little shopping

Hi TT!
              Hope your day was decent!

nurdl, how's the pink Barbie car running these days?

Pauly, sounds like you are OK, that's good!
              I do the majority of my holiday shopping online because there are no stores here in cow country. Plenty of feed stores, no toy stores.

How's Det?
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af friday

MAE ALL...

The start of the Christmas Craft Sale was today so I've been at work for 12 hrs. In tomorrow for 6 hours to finish the sale.

Apologies but too tired to even read back.

Hope all is well.......PPQP

ps. Nurdl it's great to see you.

Comment

Working...
                X