af Monday 19 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Monday 19 November

MAE abberoos ? weather report ? mild warm day.

Anyone here in the tornado zone in the mid-west US? Just heard about the destruction there.

Further north - Sounds like that was quite a blizzard PPQP ? and now you have another snow bunny with you ? Narilly.
    Welcome Narilly and well done on being AF since 1 Nov. The days soon mount up and the only health warning on this thread are Mick?s jokes! I wasn?t a member of MWO in 2006 or 2009 ? so it must have been another treetops. I joined in 2012.

Lav and PPQP- I thought the doco was pretty good and although it was harrowing it had some hope. It was also good to see a pleasant female front the show. It didn?t just show lads and ladesses out binge drinking ? also young mother alkies at home. It mostly concentrated on the physical health aspects. The schools here do a pretty good job of showing scary docos on AL and drug abuse to young people ? and in our case my daughter had first hand insight at home (for which I regret).

Mick ? off to the grad today. Safe travels and don?t get a sore bum from all the sitting!

Pauly ?you stick with us and we will look after you. There are so many posts on MWO that come and go. I have a squizz now and again and for a while I followed the baclofen threads closely as I am very interested in how that treatment is saving the lives of alkies.
    Try not to get too stressed out with Xmas ? you have a big family so I guess it will be expensive.

Mick ? I think you asked me about Xmas plans. Just me, partner and daughter ? renting a house by a beautiful lake for a few days ? and hoping to cook, eat, chill and do some hiking. I have already

I decided to decline another stressful Xmas with my extended family ? its just not worth it and if we want to share the love we can do it with those members of the family we really do love at another time.
    Food plans include - French Yule Log (Buche de Noel) and some Danish treats. Also lots of yummy summer stone-fruit here at that time of the year.

You all have a lovely Tuesday ? hi there to SF, Det, Sun, Yah and all others ? I better start my working day.

af Monday 19 November

TT...well it is the 19th tomorrow for me but it is also Tuesday. :H

Comment

af Monday 19 November

That's what I was going to say PQ :H :H
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af Monday 19 November

WRONG BOGUS THREAD TURN BACK NOQ

TT put the wrong day down - this thread is now officially dead.:chute:

Comment

af Monday 19 November

Your so cute tt!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

af Monday 19 November

Hello TT, Lavande, Pourquoi,
            Happy Tuesday!
            I am pooped. Worked 9 hours and came home to watch some more footage of Rob Ford. He could use this website. I feel sorry for him.
            It's nice not to drink on weeknights(or weekends).
            I used to, almost every night. No wonder I was so tired at work. How gross.
            Anyway, I'm feeling great right now.
            Hope you all have an excellent Tuesday!
            Hugs,
            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Working...
            X