Going AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going AF

I posted this someplace, but not sure where....lol....still have a foggy brain! Thanks to everyone who has been soooo great to me here....I'm taking more2life's advice and trying to go AF...I feel better today than yesterday, but still kinda blah, down and scared. I hope I can do this, I'm determined to not have another day like yesterday. I had half a bottle of Pinot Grigio left, I drank it yesterday afternoon, said..."that's it", and threw the bottle over the back fence into the woods...I don't know why I did that, but just seemed like I needed a "sending off message" to myself... I'm taking the supp's, and trying to get the book read, and will take time to start the CD's. I feel like the best place for me right this minute is typing here...I'm scared to move kinda! Dumb I know! Ok, well, whew.....here goes, I'll be so happy this time tomorrow if I make it! Thanks to all of you that have helped me!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Going AF

thanks

:h I'm glad you stopped in to say hi, but yes, I know how much those things are....like a bulldozer by the hour too....lol....Talk to you all later on.....my fingers, eyes and toes are still crossed for good luck on my first 24hrs.....
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Going AF

I will be so happy for you tomorrow,when you make it.
      Love Paula x

Comment

Going AF

Hi tough,
        Good luck to you.

Comment

Going AF

Tough, welcome to a great part of the forum. When you said you felt "scared to move" it brought a smile to me. I know the feeling.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Going AF

another texan

greetings toughintexas from another texan.
            I have failed at AF but am trying again this month starting today.
            good luck to you,
            phil
            Love and Peace,
            Phil

Sobriety Date 12.07.2009

Comment

Working...
            X