Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurs~May 4th

Hi All!

Keeping it short....running errands-haircuts, re-dos on pictures, visit the caterers for daughter's Communion party next weekend, cut my parent's lawn (ugh) & visit dad in hospital (he may be put in his own room today (:fingers: ). Thank God I'm AF! Can't fathom doing this with a hang over or worse yet drinking. I shudder to ever think.

Have a great Thursday!

Congrats to everbody keeping it another AF day-proud of you! It's well worth it at the end.

Where's everybody on the other side of the globe who normally start my mornings?
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Thurs~May 4th

I meant May 3 rd! UGH! That's What you get for rushing! And tomorrow is hubby's b-day & it's the 4th! Come on brain cells-work together!:H
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Hi Breeze,
      I remember my kids communion,over 20 years ago.Lovely memories
      Hope you enjoy it.
      Well done on being af
      Love Paula.

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Good morning Breeze, Paula and the gang. Yes Breeze you picked a good time to be AF! My FIL was visiting last year and ended up with double lung infection and was here in the ICU for a full month...it was sooo damn stressfull and all the familiy visiting from out of town naturally had to stay with us and it just became this horribly stressful drama....but all's better now and we make a few jokes about it even...whew! hang in there! arn't you glad you are such a strong lady?

be well everyone
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Phew - I was worried there for a moment - the 3rd of May is my birthday - and I thought I had missed it!

Satori
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

gee breez,

i nearly had a heartattack two minutes ago when i saw thur 4th of may.

thought id forgotten an important birthday, rushed to the calendar then realised it was your mistake, iam soooo very relieved.

thanks for giving me the kick-start shock that i needed.

calm again, and well done on your A/F.

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATORI,

many happy returns

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Good morning Abs. Nothing to really say this early LOL! Happy Birthday Satori!! And hello to the rest of you. Have a great day all!

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

i everyone i also made a mistake with the date today thought i had a driving lesson rushing about like a maddy to get dressed sitting patiently for my instructor to arrive at 9.30and then realised it is tomorrow what an idiot but at least it got me up i also remembered to vote it is election time here in scotland anyway hope eveyone has a lovely day and hope to check in soon

love maryt

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Happy Birthday Satori!!!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Happy birthday Satori,
                      Love Paula x

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Happy birthday Satori! - hope it's a good one for you, even if it was nearly skipped over I didn't even notice the mistake until someone pointed it out - shows how awake I am!

I'm exhausted just reading your list of things to do Breez so just have to sit and take a rest to recover! Looking forward to the weekend here - really busy time in work, eldest daughter's final exams starting, youngest daughter home recovering from minor surgery on her feet so a little stress in the air at the moment... Also very happy to be AF, though - life is wonderfully different sober!

Warmest wishes to all - have a wonderful day! :h
                        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                        Goals:
                        Days 1-7 DONE
                        Days 8-14 DONE
                        Days 15-21 DONE
                        30 days DONE
                        60 days
                        100 days

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Great to see everyone, and Happy Birthday Satori.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Hello All.
                            I'm proud of you too Breez.
                            Happy Birthday Satori.:bday2:
                            Have a great day.

Comment

Thurs~May 4th

Happy Birthday Satori

am so looking forward to tomorrow, I just love saying May the 4th be with you....

Comment

Working...
                              X