Saturday May 5th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday May 5th.

Did Wee say something? I am just so confused now..........
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Saturday May 5th.

You have the right to remain silent Lushypie...any drivel you do come out with may be used in evidence......

Comment

Saturday May 5th.

We have you on our radar
        Seargeant Duck is tailing you in disguise
        If you see a giraffe outside your window, it is NOT our agent...repeat...it is NOT our agent

Comment

Saturday May 5th.

And we are obviously a retarded force, as we do not even seem to be able to spell sargeant

Comment

Saturday May 5th.

however many times we try...we might have to promote agent duck to Major Quack...we can spell that

Comment

Saturday May 5th.

OH BOY, the vodka melon is on the loose ;-). I liked when you said, we might have to promote agent duck to Major Quack, grin ...

But frankly, Melon, the Kiwi police will never snatch the Padster. They will be so busy with damage control with Melon's driving attempts and George W's War Against Terrorism that Padster is just going to be a small fesh.
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Saturday May 5th.

hey, how did I get my picture on the post office wall? I was happy for you! waahhhhh I'm too purty to go jail! I just suggested a goat for your yard! What's wrong with that? LOL!
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X