af Sun 8 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Sun 8 December

Brrrrrrr! -12F here this morning! good grief, i live in the desert for crying out loud.

back in a bit after I'm fully defrosted....
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

af Sun 8 December

Got the snow...
      Got the dog food (30% off sale so I got two 40 lb bags) :H
      Now we're getting ice....
      Soit's only a matter of time until the power goes out, it always does.

Det, that's pretty damn cold buddy!!!

Mick, travel safely

PQ, I shouldn't complain about snow, I know you get it worse up your way. Love the hat
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af Sun 8 December

Bear....I think the same way too. I don't focus on a label or never again. Nobody HAS to do anything.....problem or not. I think I could debate all day about whether I was this or that. It doesn't matter. The stuff makes me feel like crap, look like crap and act like crap. After some time I forgot what a buzz felt like.....all I remember is the crappy, sick and agitated feeling.

Patrice...there certainly is a period of hanging on tight. I sincerely wish I would have understood....3 months would be a bit trying for me....but, all worth it. I really had to change how I viewed al. See my real truth....not compare it to anyone else. I could not deny the end result was almost always regretting it. What a way to live....

Lav...the gratitude I have is immense. So glad I don't need to do that anymore or care to.

Concert was fun....

Comment

af Sun 8 December

Hi everyone,
          Love your posts. Still freezing here. -17C, so I am layered up in my bed with my big down comforter and flannel sheets, it is awesome! I am sober.
          Missed my work party on Sat. On purpose. I feel good about that.

I have a craving for Gingerbread cookies now though. Lavande, you are making me hungry!
          Pauly, Pat, Det, Mick, TT, Sun, everyone. Happy Sober Sunday!
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

af Sun 8 December

Narilly -is your comforter what we call a duvet? There is a down inner but you can change the outside cover. I use sheets (top and bottom) as well as a duvet but the Brits usually only have a bottom sheet with a duvet.

You probably think I am going mad but I like to obsess sometimes about the little things!

Comment

Working...
            X