X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Monday 30 December

happy Monday absters!
    You back from your jaunt Mick?
    Sensible resolutions that you have lined up Yah. I need to make that one about a clean house every day:H:H
    Hope everyone else is doing well in this holiday limbo period between Christmas and New Year. Really raining heavy in NZ today - lots of people washed out of their holiday tents.
    We are at home. Bit boring really. I have work to do actually piles of it but with my partner at home this week I am not so motivated. daughter also not doing much as all her friends are away. can't complain I guess but I find it a bit dreary when partner is not at work and the others here are just sort of sitting around waiting for the next meal. Inertia drives me crazy but we can't be out climbing mountains everyday.

Anyway that's my Monday moan -have to get it off my chest. So sorry about that.
    You all have a good day and send some positive vibes this way please!

AF Monday 30 December

TT, sounds like a dreary day there. Hey, but it may be an opportunity to catch up on some things around the house.
    I find not having a routine kinda drives me a bit crazy. I get bored fast and AL thoughts come to my mind. So I am trying to stay busy. Tomorrow I will go for a long walk, clean house, cook, post, maybe meet a friend for coffee. Plan my daughters birthday cake. She is turning 19 on Jan 1st.
    How time flies!
    Lav, Mick, Det, PQ, NS, hope you have a great AF Monday!
    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

The thunder has started - can't say the weather is dreary anymore!

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

TT, I am sending you good vibes. At least the thunder makes it exciting! Take care of yourself!
        Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
        "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

Hi I am going to go out for a long walk (in the storms and rain) then pay some bills, make an important phone call to the free holder of our building as the firemen had to come and remove two loose chimney pots from our roof on Christmas Eve!! Then I am going to try to install my emergency computer as this one needs to be fixed. After that might take this one in to be fixed. I have been putting off doing all of these things, also have loads of paper work to attend too, I know I won't get all of this done.............. but without alcohol I know that I can do some of it!! Always find this time between Christmas and New Year odd!!
          New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

Good Monday morning Abbers!

No sun here - yet! Had 1 1/2 inches of rain yesterday - enough!

Greetings TT!
            I used to hate trying to push a vacuum cleaner around lazy people & all their junk laying around. These days my dogs get up & run when they see me drag the vacuum out
            The week between Christmas & New Year's can be way too long!

Greetings narilly & DD! Hope you both have an awesome day!

I need to get out for some groceries & exercise myself.
            I've been invited to my granddaughter's NYE morning party at her Y - a countdown until Noon when they drop balloons from the ceiling. Not like a rockin party with dozens of toddlers :H

Have a great AF Monday everyone!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

Mae everybody,TT positive vibes sent! Lav that sounds fun,a little loud probly but a fun time im soooo ready for new years to be done,im tired of short work weeks and the dumb holiday commercials they keep playing,bah humbug its over already,wheres Mick?hope everybody has a great day
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

MAE all. Welcome, Darkest Diamond.

Your storm is probably long over, TT, and yes, thunder does spice things up a bit. Hope you enjoyed your Monday moan. We all need to have a little moan now and again; don't be sorry about that. Moan and move on--that should be a motto!

Busy is good, narilly. I hope your daughter enjoys her birthday and that you make a wonderful cake. Be well.

Sounds like you have a busy couple of days going on Lav. Enjoy your workout.

Well, back to work for me today. Except for Wednesday, it's business as usual for me, and I'm excited for the new year. It ought to be a little more profitable for me this go around.

So hey to Mick; I hope your jaunt yesterday was a good one.

Waves to SF, PPQP, Det, Pauly, and the rest of the gang.

Upstairs to shower and do a little more cleaning until I start work.

:l
                YahYah
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

happy un-hung Monday ABerooooos!

happy to be chugging along at full 100% AFness on this fine day, and feeling really well.
                  Dx and I both exercised this morning and I'm feeling very much 'on track' happy to say.

TTops, I love electrical storms, enjoy!

Lav, a toddler party sounds like a heck of a way to scream in the new year!

my NY's celebrating will probably entail watching a movie with Dx, then heading home to relax and make some quality snacks. after a rocky time the last thing i need is to be hanging out at any slippery places.

DarkDiamond, welcome to you!

wishing you all a fun-filled garlic-infused day of AF joy

be well
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

AF Monday 30 December

Hi Det - good to hear from you. We are just heading off for a long walk and a yummy lunch. Its sunny today and too good an opportunity to miss!
                    Sweet dreams!

Comment

Working...
                    X