SUN 12TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUN 12TH

Mae all ..it defo is!!!4.20am..how are yizall?just getting me self sorted out for today ..tis freezing outside so hey no better time than that to have a salad for dinner!!!duh..big coffeee on the go...anyone else for one?just wanted to jump in and say well done to SL....you did it ..so now when you get the crave use the same tactics..heres a wee treat

hope everyone is well... thought I would put some pics up... first 2 are Blackpool..last weekends jaunt ..cant get the pics smaller!!

heres a belter for those people that get on your wick!!

The badger cull costs ?4000 for each badger shot.

You could just shout "look out the badger has a gun" and the police would do it for free.

I once bought my wife one of those mood rings.

Although it was known as a wedding ring back then.

Everything was much cheaper back in my day.

Because there were actually price tags on things.

That you could switch.

Management is when ten people are paid for what five could do more cheaply if there were only three of them and two of those were off sick.

I like to think of Stamp collecting as my main hobby as I've been doing it for years. Then again, crying myself to sleep comes a close second.

Ariel Sharon, former Israeli Prime Minister, dead at 85.

He is survived by his brothers, Helvetica and Comic Sans.

Someone phoned the vet's surgery and said they had a constipated alligator.

"That's a crock of shit." I told them, before hanging up.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

SUN 12TH

oops ..dont know what Ive done here ..but looks kinda large screen!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

SUN 12TH

Evening (Morning) Mick... I swear that big white building at the end of the pier looks like where I saw my first (and last ) male Stripper! Ah us Crazy Uni Gals back in the day! Gotta love Blackpoole...

:l

Ps- this type is microscopic... but the pics are great as usual.
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

SUN 12TH

Nite nite
        All well here just tired.
        No chinnoks chasing me!:H

Comment

SUN 12TH

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

No sun but at least it's not raining or freezing out

Mick, so what are you saying? You hang out at the beach on the weekends?? :H :H
          Whatever you are doing, have fun & be safe!

Greetings Kradle, TT & everyone!
          Nothing special on my plan book today but I do need to go load up on groceries. My life is so exciting

Wishing everyone a wonderful, peaceful AF Sunday!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

SUN 12TH

Morning all
            well it is quite sloppy out. Nothing like a good hard rain on frozen ground. Sun's out here Lav, I'll pipe some up to you!
            Enjoyed the pictures Mick. Nice one at the beach.
            Off to feed the critters.
            Enjoy your day!
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

SUN 12TH

Hi, happy Sunday here, lying in bed with my tea!
              Oh Mick - tablet, ooooh yes please - I cannot remember last time I had tablet! I do love haggis too, esp with bashed neeps and smashed tatties, but just give me the tablet for now!
              Been a strange week - I have had contact with my old nursing school friends that I have not heard from in many years - we qualified 30 years ago last October and one of them decided to find all our class. Dredging up memories. I do have to say some memories are really hard to recall, and I am assuming that is due to drinking - I am struggling to remember faces to put to some of the names and that is sad, and a bit scary?
              Well a neighbour brought some lemons round, and I made some lovely lemon curd yesterday - girls weren't too impressed, so off to package it up and take back to neighbours
              Have a great sober Sunday everyone - sober Sundays are the best!
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SUN 12TH

I will take the lemon curd. :thanks:

I made fresh cherry ice cream last night. Man was it Sin City at our place!

Comment

SUN 12TH

I see a swop soming on TT - swop lemon curd for fresh cherry ice cream!!!

Comment

SUN 12TH

ahoy ABeroooos!

back home from hotel land and managed to get in a wee hike yesterday. today I'm packing up for a long week in the big Vegas. better get packed and be back to catch up laterish.

be well
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

SUN 12TH

What is scottish tablet,do i dare ask?it looks like bacon from the pic
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

SUN 12TH

pauly - almost a fudge, but solid - not hard, but crumbly, a softer version of what is called english toffee here....almost like fudge that has been allowed to harden....absolutely delicious...the scottish are known for their sweet tooth!

Comment

SUN 12TH

Okay, I'll take some tablet, but those of you who want the haggis are welcome to it! :H I think you have to be brought up with stuff like that to be comfy with it. You all would have laughed your butts off watching me try to eat raw oysters on a dare in New Orleans. I managed.....just barely, and provided my Louisiana friends a great deal of mirth in the process.

Well, it finally turned nice out in Sam, Lav, and my corner of the world. I watched football much of the day but got a good bit of paperwork done in the process, so that's a good thing.

Lemon curd, cherry ice cream, lots of yummy stuff going round here in the sweets department.

Good luck in Vegas, Det.

See you all tomorrow, fabbies!

Hugs,
                          :l
                          YahYah
                          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

SUN 12TH

Hi everyone!
                            Mmmm, lemon curd and cherry ice cream? Count me in!

Mick, I love the pics. They were hilarious. Not sure if I would like Haggis though!

Talk to you all tomorrow.
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

SUN 12TH

I'll go for the tablet by the way! If SL says it's good, it must be!
                              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X