Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, May 13th

Hey-it's early evening here....

and I thought I'd check in & found no thread started. Who's slacking?
    Hope everyone had a great Sunday.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. At Mass today any child who did First Communion yesterday participated in the crowning of the Virgin Mary~so of course my daughter did, another chance to wear her dress again!

Went for lovely ride & late lunch....just enjoyed being an AF mom today!

hugs to all....have a great evening
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Sunday, May 13th

Happy Mothers Day Breez! and to all the Moms and Mums to come.
    I tried to post a thread from the airport in Chicago on my phone but it locked up...arg.
    got back all in one piece and sooo nice to be home even if tomorrow is Monday.
    Be well AB-Fab's.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sunday, May 13th

Hey Det~thanks.

Glad you're home safe & sound. I'd milk tomorrow~"must be jet lag-it's that east coast time zone difference".....{giggle}
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sunday, May 13th

Busy, busy, busy - tomorrow I'm going to start even more detox - this time coffee and some foods (sugar, carbs). Temptation has been fleeting, but persistently pops up as I'm driving home from work. Can't believe it has been 14 days AF for me. Had some drinking dreams last night ... oh, and got a pillow speaker, what an amazing invention!
        "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Sunday, May 13th

Zincityzen,
          Why coffee hon?
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Sunday, May 13th

I've been trying to start a new thread only to be told I'm not a subscriber, which I am.

Anyway I'm here in TX from WA enjoying my kids like crazy, love my daughter's new home, and we hung out by the pool - got sunburned!! Son, the sommelier, bought a gorgeous bottle of wine and bbq'd shrimp, chicken and steak. Moderated very well. Gosh, I so miss these kids when I'm in the rain forest.

Son is taking me to a 5 star restaurant in Dallas Tues. can't wait - now what do I wear,lol

Love you all.

Hilary.

PS My son's new girlfriend has an austistic son and he is doing everything in his power to bring autism to the local gov't, etc.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
            X