AF Daily ~ Tuesday Jan 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the explanation, Kuya. It makes a lot of sense.

Well off to bed for this girl.

We only got about 5" of snow here. Much ado about nothing, since they were calling for 8-12". LOL
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hey checking in - crazy day, way too busy!!
      Had to say hello, slept badly last night - something to do with being shouted at by surgeons (I know you get this Lav) - even though it was over by midnight it rested on my brain for the night, so I tossed and turned....
      Tomorrow is a new day (as was today right??)
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

a late but happily sober greeting ABerooos,

feeling mostly human again happy to say and giving a lot of thought about repairing my brain chemistry. it's a fascinating field of science that we've only just scraped the surface on, but there is some good research out there if we dig for it.

Kuya, so good to see you again ol friend!

Dx and I did an evening soak at the mineral hot springs and did some very good, and very deep talking about the way my damaged brain deals with simple but huge concepts such as pain, emotional scars from a screwed-up childhood and other stuff us guys have trouble getting really cozy with. but I must. I have to get comfy with my pains if I'm to get over them.

hope I get some sleep tonight...if not, then more meditation and hypno which is just fine.

I think tomorrow is going to be pretty good. Be well loves...
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det...have you looked into using binaural rhythms ? I have been using the holo sync program for quite a while...it really helped...and continues to be useful. It is like nmeditaion but without all the ominous and hard work, LOL

People with damaged childhoods through abuse have severe right lobe/ left lobe brain imbalance. This shit works!!!!

And so you know I have no problem chatting through the raw stuff if you need.....PM whenever......there is NOTHING that shocks or surprises.

Comment

Working...
          X