monday 24th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 24th Feb

mae all ...and how are things today?ok I hope...well sun is out this morning,rabbits are out playing...Sandy seems a lot better...she has lost half a kg in weight since shes been poorly..and intends to put it all back on in one hit the way she is going.Slept well last night...another ace day yesterday ..successful for me ..not my mate tho..gotta list of jobs as long as your arm to do..a load of by the way , can you just jobs!!

ok brew time n on we go

hiya tt ..hows you doing? still got the lurgy?what you up to today? that was a good analogy you wrote...you know writing ..its just like driving....some people cant string 2 words together,and yet are swooped up as writers and authors..others are more traditional and follow the recognised routes and grammatical guidelines and get no where ...then boom suddenly they get there through sheer persistence!!!

your turn now methinks :H

Hiya SF.......or should I say Leo?:H wow that was some post!!!..the nuts and bolts basically are..you get nowt for nowt!!!as for not planning your quit....perhaps the subconscious plan was not to plan!!..hey Im makin a big deal of this ..lets just get on with it ethos maybe?

hiya lav ..brew time..how are you doing? recovered from the party?at least there is no hangovers attached to these ones !!remember this?wow that was a great party..what happened?then treading very carefully trying to piece together what you did!!

hi Little beagle ..hows you ok I hope this time next week will be in Manchester airport waiting for the big silver bird.

Hiya Pauly ..hows you ...go for it mate whatever it takes ..you can do it!!!!what colour is the bougainvillea?Julies favorite shrub that is.

hiya SL...how are you ..your post made me smile ..planted mints...what kind ..tic tacs or polos?:H just done a lot of planting too ..well timed with going away duh!!

got to agree about the smokin...dont advocate it....but the spped I zoom about at ..it just happens :H:H

right Im orf..big hi to those not heer cyawl

When someone is murdered, the police always investigate the spouse first.

And that pretty much tells you everything you need to know about marriage.

Would you like an extended warranty with that?" asked the guy in Staples. "For only ?12.99 we can insure your purchase for three extra years against accidental damage, fire, theft, flood and faults in the manufacturing process."

"No, if it breaks I'll just buy another one," I said. "It's only a f.cking pencil after all."

DFS now have two seater sofas available with 50% off...

They're called Armchairs.

Alexander Legkov wins Gold in Sochi.

Is he the disabled meerkat?

So the next winter olympics are to be held in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
    North Korea have high hopes for a gold for their star skier Kim Jong-Un, and for bob sleigher Kim Jong-Un and let's not forget the hockey team of Kim Jong-Un...

A man dressed in a white rodent costume has been seen mugging women at knife point.

Police have warned people not to approach the suspect as he's armed and Dangermouse.

"Daddy, who's that man sitting in the kitchen?" asked my daughter.

"That's the doctor, he's come to see your mother."

"Well, is he going up to see her?"

"Yes, but I thought I'd let him sit and wait like they do to us."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

monday 24th Feb

Good morning Abbers,

Dangermouse Mick? :H
    OK, I am fully awake now!!!!

Yes, I am all recovered from Saturday's birthday party. It's a lot of work though breaking up cupcake wars between three kids & having to re-wrap gifts that one of the kids kept opening - it wasn't his birthday :H

Cold & sunny here today with a threat of snow on Wednesday - swell
    The heater guys are returning early tomorrow to finish the new heater installation. I'll be happy when that's over & done with.

I have some work to do this morning while waiting for the roads to defrost so I can get to Curves 7 the supermarket safely
    Wishing everyone a great AF Monday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

monday 24th Feb

Morning Mick and Lav...

In the thick of a deep freeze this morning -26. Going to put my clothes in the dryer to warm them up before I get dressed. :H

Sunday found me dealing with lawyer issues so was too burnt out to post.

Mick....Glad to hear Sandy is doing better. Will put your mind at ease while on holis.

Lav...hope the heater installation is finished tomorrow. Be careful out there on the roads.

Never got a phone call this weekend so the wedding and baby shower must have gone off without a hitch. It'll be another wait and see if the boss shows up today.

Off to boil a couple of eggs for breakie. Have a great AF Monday all....PPQP

Comment

monday 24th Feb

Mae everybody,Mick the shrub is bright pink,my fave color btw,i had one that was doing beautifully last year but then in dec.it got colder here than it usually gets and it froze poor thing,hopefully this one does good,glad the birthday party went good Lav,sheesh i had yougest daughter's b-day on feb 3, son turns 16 on feb 26, Louie's first birthday march 5, then Kellie's on march 20,! somebody save me,thats too many too close together,its hard to make it special for each of them when im just getting done with one,ugh off to get ready for work,hope everyone has a good monday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

monday 24th Feb

how do all, nice sunny 40's (F) kinda day here.

Went and located the new drainfield site o n the acreage I'm looking to get and saw honeybees flying out of a pine tree that had a split. It was about 70 yesterday so they were really buzzing. Don't know if you see them, but here's a pic I took. I have not seen a "wild" swarm in a long time.

Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

monday 24th Feb

BEES!!!!!

I see them Sam, haven't seen any around here yet, too cold I think. But I did see a house fly on my kitchen window this weekend - figures :H

Hi pauly! The birthdays are kind of clustered around here too, I totally get your angst

PQ, I wish you warmth - poor thing :l
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09

Comment

monday 24th Feb

Happy Monday! The sun shining sure does make a difference.

I think one if the reasons I got into advertising is the indepth studies that are done on human behavior, what they respond to and what motivates them. Sometimes we see an ad and think the entire thing is stupid....but, they were not targeting you and that is why it doesn't appeal to you. They basically stop advertising to anyone over 50, so most advertising will not apply or appeal to anyone over that age.

I was reading some interesting info al demographics and the differences between beer,wine and liquor drinkers. What appeals and motivates them....and what the beverage of choice says about other choices in their life. Also...non-drinkers get a whole lifestyle profile as well.

Comment

monday 24th Feb

SF - thanks!
                Now I know why I am immune to advertising :H :H
                With me, a lot of it has to do with not wanting to waste funds on stuff I don't need - been there & done that in my younger days
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

monday 24th Feb

Very quick fly by, am here and safe...bad day with daughter, but maybe it is a crucial point - hopefully this is the end of the down, and we can start to crawl up - thought about drinking, but really actually don't want to - what a relief - off to shower for a good long cry, then with some luch some sleep and tomorrow is a new day...
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

monday 24th Feb

nite nite SL. Sleep tight and don't let the drunken bugs bite!

Comment

Working...
                    X