Sat 1 Mar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat 1 Mar

hiya all...just a quick start ...gotta go out and get some bits n bats....so quick brew then offski before the crowds appear....anyone for a brew?

ppqp ...dont sell yourself short ...you have done fantastic and still are .....remember YOU time tho!!! speak later peeps

White rabbits
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Sat 1 Mar

I am being brief too as sleep-byes is approaching and I need to wind down. I could have started the thread earlier but I wanted to make sure Mick did this before he flys off:H. Or someone else - maybe that imposter Sam!:H

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

Happy March everybody

It's my unbirthday too!!
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

WHITE RABBITS TO YOU TOO MICK:H :H

Greetings all Abbers!
        Still very cold here but nothing like PQ is dealing with - Geez!!!!!
        Hope you are OK up there PQ

A very merry unbirthday to you too Sam!!!!

A major snow & ice event is moving this way from the west. It will be arriving here Sunday night & go on all day Monday - not thrilled one bit
        The stupid weather people on TV are all excited about breaking historical weather records - who cares? I'm just tired of dealing with this nonsense.

Mick, don't forget to save room for a few of us in your suitcase - please
        Guess I better think about doing some cooking/baking ahead of the storm in case there's no power here Monday. I should have considered hibernation this winter :H

Have a great AF Saturday everyone!

Lav
        25 days until my 5 year AF party - save the date!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

and in between the madness.....anyone seen a plot??? Im sure Ive lost one!!!:H

doesnt she look ill?yeh right!!!!!:H

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

Aww, she's very sweet looking Mick
            I think she would like a chicken or two to play with!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

Mae everybody,yeah Mick you should get a chicken! those are the cutest,chubbiest bunnies,i love 'em,just a quick fly by cuz i gotta go to work and im not feeling it,must go get ready have a nice saturday
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

pauly ..you too... have a good one:l Sam ..happy 21st to you!!!

A man received the following text from his neighbour:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around.
                In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

I managed to stop smoking last week.

Then I discovered I'm actually addicted to standing around meaninglessly in the fucking cold.

Everyone has a scapegoat these days.

I blame the schools.

The Ugandan Justice Minister has today urged for calm over claims that the country's new anti-gay legislation is turning into a witch hunt.

The government's successful witch hunt last year means witches no longer pose any significant threat to the public.

To commemorate World War One in 2014:

The French - Are erecting a statue in each village

The Germans - Are lowering their flags each day

The British - Are having a season of programmes on the BBC

The Russians - Cordially invite you to World War 3 commencing in the Ukraine

I was watching a dog in the park having a poo.

"You better pick that up" I said to the owner.

"I am not picking up your crap!" she declared.

As I put steak, homemade chips & some coleslaw down on the table in front of my wife last night she looked at me with a big smile.

"Dave, are you feeling ok?" she giggled, "I've got to text the girls and tell them about this!"

"Fecking hurry up then," I said, "You're sitting in my seat."

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

:bday3:
                  Happy Birthday Sam! Hope you get to do some fiddling and play some music.

Heard on the radio last week about a Kiwi who was a chef on a tourist boat on the canals in France. She cooked a lot of rabbit but had to stop after the American tourists complained to her boss. They wanted meat that was not from bunnies.

Sorry Mick - you rabbits are cute and a different kettle of fish (well not fish either!:H).

Lav - my heart goes out to you (and I guess Yah is getting the storm too?).

Hope you are OK this weekend too PPQP - and everyone else of course. Its really wet and cold (for March) here. usually early March is great weather.

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

happy Sat ABeroooos!

had a long and good visit with doc yesterday. I'm on different meds now and calling around to various CBT's to find a good fit for me. without insurance this could be a killer so I'm looking at educating myself online as an option too. Dx and I are talking again and things are looking up happy to say. whew!
                    I'm also actively looking at changing my job which is quite a task in itself.

Mick, love those darling pictures!

Happy birthday brother Sam!

Dx and I are going to the new iMax theater to see the film 'stalingrad'. it certainly looks dramatic, even epic.

off to do more research....

be well friends
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

Hey my friends, I hope I didn't mislead... it's my unbirthday. Thanks for the well wishes, though!
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

I thought you were being modest Sam! Enjoy the day anyway1

Comment

Sat 1 Mar

PPQ - sorry you are having a tough time, and I love the picture - that is exactly how I am feeling just now, not at the top yet, but definately on way up
                          Happy un-birthday Sam
                          Love to see the real Det back again - such a difference...I am glad you are on the right track again
                          Mick - those bunnies are BIG! lots of good eatin there - they do like the new playground you built them - what a good owner you are! It will taste better with some juicy young carrots planted for them:H
                          SAVING THE DATE LAV!!! That is wonderful!!! When I grow up I want to be you (just in a warmed place though please)
                          Hi Pauly and TT....
                          Back to the chores....
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                          X