Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Good morning Abbers & happy Hump Day!
    Tis also Ash Wednesday & the beginning of Lent for some.

Just another freezing cold morning for me - 10 degrees at the moment.
    I've made a large pot of coffee, help yourselves

I'm getting ready to head out to Curves & wondering if I will meet up with the road turkeys again :H
    Those guys were seriously bossy yesterday & didn't want to move out of the way :H

Wishing everyone a good AF Wednesday!
    Be gentle & kind to yourselves & others today

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Morning all
    thanks for the coffee Lav, I thought those turkeys were the highway department! thanks for setting me straight!! I guess I should have looked closer, none were leaning on shovels.

have a good one everybody.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Well, I'll say good morning to you, Lav and Sam, since you both are in my time zone, and MAE to everyone else.

Here's to hoping you don't get sick, Sam, and that you don't run into the turkey mafia, Lav.

I read my sister's letter again, and I REALLY don't want to deal with it. Maybe I won't. I've got too much to do to take care of my own life at this point.

At any rate, here's to a good, sober, productive day for all of us (even if productive means catching up on your rest and relaxation).

I hope Mick is having a brill time in SE Asia!

:l
      YahYah
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Mae everybody,Yah i'm positive Mick is having a blast,he always goes to cool places i hope he posts pics when he gets back,our little Louie is one today! that first year just flies by,i can't believe it,right now he's into magnets so im gonna get him some of those alphabet ones they have for kids,its cute cuz he'll try and stick them on me or the wall and gets baffled when they dont stay,then runs straight to the fridge,well off to fix my face and fro for work,have a good wednesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Morning Lav, Sam and YahYah. MAE to everyone else.

Lav...thanks for kicking us off this morning and for the warm hugs yesterday. They helped. Hope the turkey patrol has moved on.

Sam...I concur. Looked again and yup no shovels.

YahYah...thanks for the P's I have them in my pocket. Glad to see you got your priorities straight. I think you probably have a bin in the kitchen that would love that letter. There, done and dusted.

SL...thanks for the psychic :l and used P's are the best. Truth in that saying what goes around comes around.

Pauly...morning to you too and happy 1st Bday to Louie. They are so much fun at this age.

Well, time to face the day. Another -20 here this morning but I'm looking to the future. Friday and Saturday will see +11's. :yay: Have a great AF Wednesday all and all to come....PPQP

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Pauly, happy birthday to Little Louis! It's wonderful how kids can be amused by the smallest things. It's too bad they grow up so fast. I'm glad that you are getting to enjoy him sober.

PPQ, you are incredibly huggable, and you deserve all the "P"s that we can send when you need them. Minus 20 sounds so incredibly cold. BRRRRRRRR. ..... I'm glad you have your positive P's back on today in the face of such temperatures!

Okay, back to the salt mines! :l

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

I'm freezing my feet off in my salt mines today - geez it's cold in here
              Just wanted to report - no turkey sightings on my trip this morning :H

Hey there PQ, pauly, YahYah & Sam!
              Wonder what Mick is up to??
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Hey all, Mick sent me a text :
                Been round the Thai Royal Palace today as well as on the canals...can you post on MWO for me?

Isn't that amazing...thinking of us here at MWO while he is on this wondrous vacation!!! Sounds like he's having a blast!
                Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs to all, Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Thanks for posting for Mick, Byrdie! I'm glad he's having fun!

I hope you're upstairs now and your tootsies are all warmed up, Lav. I also work in the lowest level of my home, and I have an extra heater in there. Sometimes I wear my Fuggs (Fake Uggs).

:l

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

There is actually a woodstove in the next room YahYah but I really do not like messing with that thing. It has too many valves on it & if one is turned the wrong way the room fills up with smoke. Ask me how I know that :H :H

Glad Mick is having fun in the sun - thanks Byrdie
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Well, that was a heck of a day - meetings from 10 till 5 with no break!! Enought to make me want to run to the store, but yesterday helped me to realise how precious our quits are.
                      Home safe and sound, tummy full - just learnt how to cook fried rice, the girls love it and I have decided to start a diet, so having a little splurge before heading there.
                      Love the picture of the turkeys!
                      See you all tomorrow....
                      Sweet dreams those in the land of nod - and happy day to those in tomorrow
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

AF Wednesday ~ March 5

Holy crap ABeroooos! we just signed up with a real estate agent last night to sell our house!!! I have one month to move 10 years worth of personal and work crap into a storage unit, fix up some repairs, and do inspections on the well, septic etc. This might sound really stressful but I'm actually really inspired. if we can indeed sell without going backwards and I can be free of this mortgage it will be a HUGE blessing.
                        I'm going to be one busy puppy. sorry to be so distracted but my brain is going bonkers (in a good way mostly).

Byrdlady thanks for the note from Mick, that's wonderful.

Long day driving in the snowy mountains of Tahoe tomorrow for work, but should be home same day if I don't get too tired.

be well everyone!
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X