Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Thursday Mar 6

Morning all!!
    how's everybody? where is everybody? Mick must have taken MWO hostages!
    Not much going on, winter continues with Spring kinda poking its head out... doves calling, robins hopping around.

Det, great news on the house, when things happen, they seem to happen in a hurry.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have an enjoyable AF day

Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

AF Thursday Mar 6

Hi all how you doing. .managed to get the hotel wi fi crossed into Cambodia toda after being in Bangkok tomorrow travelling to Siam reap....its completely different way of life here. .weather is really hot food is good too mainly rice fish veg but all different spices..like the turkey pics lav....big hi to you all..sl pauly det hope all is well. .ppqp..chinup! Tt you ok currently in battambang..sam hope all is well with you ...byrdie your a star thanx...for all I have missed apologies. ..this is on a fone in the middle of nowhere. ....take care lotsa pics to come when I get back..be good x
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

AF Thursday Mar 6

Hey there Mick!
      Glad you are enjoying yourself
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF Thursday Mar 6

Alive and very busy but I am not in se Asia with Mick! Will post later and hope all are doing well

Comment

AF Thursday Mar 6

Very quiet thread today. All ok just very tired these days. Gee I wonder why :H

Sam...thanks for kicking off the thread. Winter still here too but we're supposed to hit +12 on the weekend, can hardly wait. Hope you had a good day.

Mick...good to hear from you and I see you started Friday's thread already, thanx. Going to have to copy all these names down and google them.

Lav...TT...looks like everyone's been busy today.

Off to think about what to make for dinner. Have a peaceful night all....PPQP

Comment

AF Thursday Mar 6

Hey - two todays! Wondering if I was looking at tomorrow again, but saw it was a different today - PPQ, there is another thread:l
            Mick - howdy! Good to "see" you!!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

AF Thursday Mar 6

scottish lass;1635035 wrote: - PPQ, there is another thread:l
              Mick - howdy! Good to "see" you!!
              WHAT...WHERE.... I'll go look.

Comment

AF Thursday Mar 6

Happy Thursday ABenators!

6 hours of driving but I don't feel stressed or anxious....yay. back home after some gorgeous scenery in the mountains south of Tahoe. Snowy mountains with waterfalls splashing so lovely in the sunlight. I'd have taken photos but there was no safe place to pull over.

Mick, so glad you're having some spicy food for me

i better get to sorting out my junk into the appropriate bins....

have a wonderful AF evening all and be well
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X