X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily ~ Wednesday March 12

Good morning Abbers!

Almost 9am here & no thread yet, hmmm.
    I overslept again, this stupid one hour time change messed me up, oh well.

I had a busy day yesterday filled with Curves, kids, grandkids, lunch out, dinner cooked here, daughter's car battery dying in my driveway & needing a jump :H :H
    No wonder I overslept :H

Sounds like Mick is having quite an adventure eating real Vietnamese food this week Det He sent me a great pic on Facebook!

Wishing everyone a fabulous AF Hump day!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Hiya all how are you doing. ..been a long day today but now in Can Tho province just had dinner. .up early tomorrow. .5 30..off to the floating market. .how's everyone getting on. ..stick at it...its worth it! !
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

afternoon all
      staying home with the yuck, can't stop sneezing!!

how's it going Lav? lots of eggs??

Mick, you sound as if you're having a blast.

later
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi Lav, Mick and Sam....

Been super busy today and just home for a quick bite before heading back to a meeting.

I'll be glad when we get the new garden executive elected on the 25th.

Mick...can you post a map with your pics while you're at it?

Will check in tomorrow....PPQP

Comment

Quiet day here...
          Just in from the big meeting at school - only half the teachers managed to show up, and one of the no shows was one of the classes she is doing worst in. However, the teachers taht came all said that my daughter is more than capable, just needs to submit work - so need to work out a plan to stay on top of everything. I liked the counselor as did my girl, and she sticks with us for the 4 years, so hopefully we maybe on the radar now. I feel totally drained....
          Meanwhile my other girls gets student of the month and honour roll again - feel like a spilt personality at homework time...
          So you heard of Stockton in NZ - wow....hope you have survived your trip - we have such a big south east asain population that you could have got some good food...dodgy curry uggg....
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SL, my son & daughter were so different as kids I used to feel absolutely schizo by the end of each & every day :H :H
            Glad you had your meeting, it will help. Too bad some teachers aren't professional enough to keep their appointments (don't get me started)

Hi there PQ, are you still getting snow?

Sam, I've been getting about 24 eggs/day on average from my 30 hens & they just turned 6 months old a few days ago. They've been pretty busy girls. How about yours?

Mick, I cannot even imagine taking a trip like that! Stay safe, have fun

Greetings SF, Det & anyone popping in!
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

ahoy ABeroooos!

home a day early. yay! not a single naughty thought either. Not stressed, got lots of sleep last night... all systems 'go'.

SL, dunno if it was dodgy curry or doggy curry. hmmmm

Mick, enjoy that authentic cuisine for me! taking pictures i hope?

Sam, sorry to hear you're down with the crud.

school and i did not get along. i absolutely hated it and felt like I was being herded around like a cow by morons. I flunked out of just about everything as none of it kept my attention for more than a moment. I have the attention span of a crack smoking gnat! I do great in the workplace though as it's nice and hectic. ok I'm a freak.

been home for an hour and already packed up 5 boxes. time to get my shoes off i think.

had a nice lunch with a manufacturers rep today. he had a beer and I drank water. Happy to say his beer didn't phase me in the slightest. I was calm and relaxed. Not sure what's happening in my brain but I'm liking it.

be well peeps
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Great to hear you are in good spirits Det and home early. Thats a bonus.

I didn't like school much but I managed to learn something I guess. And I did have some great teachers who provoked thinking. Yes it does happen!

Comment

Working...
                X