af Saturday 22 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af Saturday 22 March

MAE everyone. How are you all doing? Touch and go a bit here with it being the weekend and all ? partner is acting peculiar again so its eggshell tip-toes. Daughter is down/flat in her mood and its worrying me. I hope the evening out together goes OK ? it should be funny anyway.

First the great news - 30 days for Pauly and SL. Well done Ladies!
    :wave:

So no kicks for you SL ? I will leave that to Lav to administer. 30 days is superb and no small feat especially with all the other crap you have to deal with. Hope you get some ?me? time

Speaking of which ? PPQP must be on me time now. Just what is needed.

Hope that you SF are doing well and not having a funk or fug or whatever we call it. I am very gently now doing a few yoga asanas every morning ? its been years and I am appalled out how unsupple I am. I used to be so supple and it was a breeze ?so gently gently I am trying to ease back in.

How did the job interview go Yah? Hope you get it! I had to do a telephone job reference this morning for someone who has applied for a job in Hawaii.

Lav ? you and the locust boards. And men in the garden. That's another source of friction in our happy happy nuclear family. Hope you don't get too exhausted from all the visitors.

Mick ? glad your ?ahem? or what they euphemistically call a dodgy tummy has settled. Mine hasn?t and I think its due to some new medication that the Dr has me on (an alternative to Statins). I?ll give it a few more days and then do a Google search. My new strategy is to not read up on side effects for me before I take any medicines (not serious ones) ? as a way to try to counteract the psychosomatic effect.

Hiddy-ho Bear. Yes, modding as we all say here is madness. Its just another stress too that you don?t need.

Det ? I am amazed at your calm about selling the house. Maybe its because you and Dex reached a decision and see it as a positive that must be done. Keep the enthusiasm up.

Sam ? hope you survive the crazy weather and get the farm, bees and all sorted soon!

Big shout out for a sober and happy Saturday - its not over yet for me soI will try to raise a few smiles!

af Saturday 22 March

Up at 7am for work,Mae everyone.I am grateful for being unhungover and I work with nice people, I finish at 330pm.I also have Monday off so just a delayed weekend really.

Need to get in shower in a bit,been eating junk last few days with heavy cold,actually starting to crave fruit and veg now.I'll be back at gym tomorrow too,one of biggest changes has been sticking to regular exercise which has helped my mood.I have always known this but I'm actively seeing the benefits.

Have a good day everyone,oh band playing tonight I'm driving,offered to drive.day 21 here and have done party and all day music event.my birthday coming up in a few weeks too.keeping focus on today.
    one day at a time

Comment

af Saturday 22 March

mae all ..and hows the weekend doing?...jeez got the time wrong to pick the outlaws up ...it was 3am I drove them to the airport ..and yep out early doors tomorrow too.so how are we all doing then? got a lot of seeds and plants in yesterday.....cauliflower 15, lettuce 15 plum toms 6 peppers 6 tray of radish, tray of marigolds tray of beetroot... plus the others I have in!! oh well..brew time for everyone....

hiya tt how are you today?ouch sounds like the smiley purse has been robbed over your way..hope tonight goes well for you...

hiya Lav ..hows you ?well hope you get the raised beds in time for the summer!is the weather holding out for you today?Im cleaning out the greenhouse today...

hiya Sam hows you today? still buzzin after your beekeeping lecture..(groan!)

hey pauly and hows you today...cheery smiley house?yep eventually the penny drops and you think whats all this crap why am I dependant on poison?

hiya bear wb hope you are well..you know its a kinda myth as to how much you drink...it also is neceesary to take into acount how often..for instance would you say that someone who had a bottle o beer a day was an alk?doubt it...but if I then told you that the person needed to have a thimble ful every hour without fail ..would that alter the picture? ...I digress..nice to see you!!

hiya sl...firstly well done on 30 ...thats ace..now then get out of the woe is me thread!!!it costs more to frown than grin..and besides when you grin people aint got a clue!!you wanna talk you know where we are ..or just shout out here.keep your smiley heed on

mornin d artagnan aka Det!!!! and hows the fencing going?as I recall ..Sam was doing some fencing not so long back :H A KILT????????????whats that all about.

still no ppqp?????????????

right my stalwart squad of soberites..off to spend some money...oh dont worry ...its only the pound shop :H see yizall later:hiya:

I said to this huge Scottish bloke," Is it true they call you Cyclops?"

"Aye," he replied.

I always hold my daughter's hand when we're crossing the road.

Cars scare the shit out of me.

The great thing about spring is now we get to see birds that are neither flappy nor angry.

My wife's always accusing me of being lazy so I decided to turn over a new leaf.

She's on the way back from the garden with one for me now.

At our wedding, my wife and I got six photos for each pose.

It was the only way we were getting all of her in.

I have a tooth that hurts on some days and other days it doesn't, I call it my bimolar.

Last night I watched some Michael McIntyre on tele and I was peeing myself with laughter.

Well actually,I wasn't laughing at all,but at my age,any excuse will do.

Woke up in the night and thought my foot was hanging out of the bottom of the bed but when I got out to have a look it wasn't.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

af Saturday 22 March

Good morning Abbers,

I've been up since 6am thanks to a barfing dog. My life gets more exciting everyday :H
        Daughter & granddaughter still asleep at 8am, good for them
        Not sure what we are doing today but it is supposed to be nice outside.

Greetings to everyone & sending wishes for a great AF Saturday for all!
        Hope you are feeling better TT & Mick. Your garden is making me jealous already Mick

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af Saturday 22 March

Hi - see it is tomorrow already, but as it is SATURDAY - not Sunday, I will hang on to it for now....
          had a good walk today, felt good - will try to adjust my attitude, not school notes today so that should help!
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
          X