tuesday 25th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday 25th Feb

mae all..and how are we today?ok I hope ...well its back to normal here ..in more ways than one!!stomach seems to be a lot better ..only cramped up once during the night and Im eating again.Was supposed to be frosty during the night, so I put frost fleece over my plants..ha its pouring with rain!!!got a lot done yesterday ....considering I felt like rubbish to start with....ok on with gthe show ....brews on the go.

Hiya tt ...did you notice the lazy greeting?that covers all times of the day!!how are you doing?still putting together your travel plans?hows the teenager scene ?is the sea calm?As for the birds doing their chirpy chirps...in the field up from us there is a little lake..and there are loads of Canadian geese who frequent it...all you can here are honking geese!!

Morning bear ..how are you today? well did the car pass its mot? costs a fortune that racket nowadays.

mornin Sam ..hows you this fine day? hey you didnt expect the lawyer thingy to be over just like that did you?not when there's dollars involved!!

hiya Lav.....one hooge massive brew for you.....how did you get on with the destruction team?you any nearer to getting out in the garden?

hiya Pauly glad you are feeling better..yep it is weird how drink affects us all isnt it?any plans for today?

hiya SF hows you today?feeling better after the dodgy af beer?

SL..mornin to you...how are things today?glad your presentation went ok ..as far as nerves go...anyone who says they arent nervous for me isnt real..everyone gets nervous...its a reaction and an energy..the trick is to harness it and turn it into a positive force for you..I aint about to tell you how to do presentations ..but I used to have to do them on security issues and things like that not just in my home establishment but all over the service..I found a couple of things worked brill..when you walk in ..just look around the audience ...someone will stand out..use them as your spring board into subject matter..or audience participation is another good one ..it also keeps them on their toes..sheeit whens she gonna pick on me syndrome!! see all this for nothing!!!!!!!

right peeps for the orf have a great day

wife was looking in a music shop and saw a set of bagpipes,

"Look dear," she said "they remind me of you."

"Why?" I replied, "just because I'm Scottish?"

"No, " She said, "they're mis-shapen, full of wind and sound f.cking horrible."

Daily Mail online: "Retired teacher, 67, was trampled to death by an elephant in 'one-in-a-million' accident in India."

I can't see how that's possible.

David Attenborough said there was only about two thousand left.

I'm so addicted to coffee, when I die I want to be buried facing mocha.

The wife and I just got a cat, but the stupid animal won't do a thing.

Not even feed the cat.

I finally found out why I keep losing socks after putting them into the washing machine. They were made in Malaysia.

I was quite seriously beaten and had my wallet stolen, but I wouldn't like to be him when he opens it.

There was only a picture of my wife in it,

I had to dump my cross-eyed girlfriend today.
    I thought she was seeing someone else.

I saw a woman today, standing on 10th floor ledge of an office block.
    I rushed up to try and talk her down.
    "Don't try and stop me," She sobbed, "Life isn't worth living, I'm so ugly!"
    "That's nonsense, you're beautiful, I would love a girlfriend like you." I replied.
    "Really?" She sniffed.
    "Yes really, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She jumped at the chance.
    So I'm still single.

Then they said they're fed up with me laying around in my underwear drinking beer, stuffing my face with their food, messing with the computer and making fun of people.

Pffftttt...stupid Walmart greeters.

Lav/Pauly...here you go ..if the kids misbehave just show them this!!!!!!

ermmm..building fault???

Ankhor Wat

Sunset over Ankhor Wat

rubbish pic ...this is a pic looking at the bottom of the stairs in the A380 emirates airbus ..it is massive..first class upstairs complete with beds and showers if you want them!!!!

School at Ek Pnom Cambodia the one leaning over is the teacher!!!

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

tuesday 25th Feb

mae all...and how are we all today?
    Copycat:H:H:H:H

I am off to watch a DVD and being a lazy sod.
    See you all on Wednesday!!

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

tt ...not quite ...you put an extra dot in!extra wear on the finger and puter!!!:H
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Good Tuesday morning Abbers!

I did survive the long day yesterday, just barely :H
        At this point, as long as I am willing to hand the iPad over to the 5 year old - he's just fine, pleasant & cooperative. But dealing with the almost 3 year old is another story!!! He very well could be a terrorist in the making :H

Great picture there Mick!
        Glad you are feeling better
        No gardening today, very cold & a bit of snow on the way - really.

TT, hope you enjoyed your DVD!
        A little lazy time sounds like a great idea today. So does a granny nap :H

Greetings to everyone stopping by today. Have a terrific AF Tuesday!!!!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Morning all
          well it is snowing, got some of my clover sown on the pastures but ran out of daylight, oh well. Suppose to 2-4 inches which will be perfect, then 70 F by the weekend. Grass will grow!

Mick, very good pics, glad you're on the mend.

off to feed, have a good one everybody
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Mae everybody,that bagpipe joke was funny reminds me of my neighbor across the street,he's from England and everytime he gets drunk he's out there TRYING to play,it sounds awful you'd figure he would have mastered at least 1 song by now,Lav,your 3 year old and Louie are running for the same title i think,if i had a drop of some of that energy i could do 40 haircuts at work! last nite he was obsessed with the dog food bowl,i put it up on the table but it was too close to the edge,Louie grabbed it and it broke(ceramic)so now poor Winslow is using a coffee can as a dish for a bit haha,TT,you deserve a lazy day sweetie,hope it was nice,hi Sam and everybody else who pops in later,been quiet around here lately,have a good tuesday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Drum roll PLEASE!!!
              Lav 5 year AF anniversary tomorrow!!!

http://youtu.be/574DqGlu4Uo[/video]]The Flintstones Happy Anniversary - YouTube
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Sam, what sort of prize do you get from the prize closet for 5 years?? I'm not sure I've ever given a 5 year prize before...I will have to look back in the archives! I'm nervous, Lav is my idol, you know!!
                Mick, great picture of you!! Your pics of Thailand and surrounding areas have been so interesting. Looks like that one floating house ran aground!
                Hope everyone is doing well this chilly spring day! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Maybe more than one prize is in order....
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Maybe poems, Dots!
                    (There once was a chicken named Stella.....) :H:H:H
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

I'd be a lot happier if I could only get Stella to help me find a recipe for a cake big enough to feed all of us tomorrow :H:H This is going to have to be one damn BIG cake :H

I am completely ignoring the snow flurries falling outside right now

Are you getting a lot of snow Sam? Hope not!

Hi pauly, Byrdie, Dottie & everyone!
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Happy five years lav, amazing work!

Car failed MOT, bought another old bangerr to tide me over for next few week months, hate spending mom
                        one day at a time

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

There once was a beautiful lady named Lavande,of staying sober,she was fond,all the fights,all the stuggles,she found drinking only doubles,so she put together a plan to throw out that MEAN man,got her wits,and stood by us with true grit!Lavitude she told us well,to get out of al's hell,we love you Lavwe happen to think your pretty fab! hey i tried haha
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Tried to edit and lost posts,long tiring day,happy to be sober off to bed.

!

Meant to say hate spendi?g money on cars,night night all
                            one day at a time

Comment

tuesday 25th Feb

Byrdlady;1641593 wrote: Maybe poems, Dots!
                              (There once was a chicken named Stella.....) :H:H:H
                              who thought herself as a fella (somebody help me out here)
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X