tuesday 8th april.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuesday 8th april.

mae all ...how are things today then?ok I hope...not stopped raining here all night, so any plans for playing out in the garden today have been well n truly scuppered!! got quite a busy morning ahead of me...forgot I had an appointment at the chiro this morning,but I have, then got to go and pick up my anti death tablets from the docs,and then the guy is coming to measure up the window for the replacement..all in a mornings work!put the first of my seedlings into the greenhouse last night,so had to have the heater on.better get on with the show I reckon...gotta go and make an appoitment for my bloods...hmm that can wait a week methinks!

hiya SF.....how are you today?all aches and pains ? or are you too supple for that?the secret agent song ....based on the Billy Graham one?hows the work environment doing for you now?

Hiya Lav..how are you today?place all tidied up after he grand entrance of the twins into the traumatic threes?..now see what youve done SL....3 s again!!did you get your nap?as for the garden getting overwatered....hmm...right brew time ..you up for one?

hiya tt...note the non time specific greeting despite that ..a right royal welcome to you today how are you doing?ok I hope....so you will be orf to Honolulu soon then?when does your trip start then?and what sort of pattern , place wise does it follow?

hiya Pauly ...something to be said ..great minds think alike?how are you doing?has the pollen moved on?no youre right we aint heard from yah or ppqp...search part out! what are you up to today?

Hiya Sl...how are you today?ok I hope..braces on teeth over here have become somewhat a fashion icon now..I remember having them as a kid had to go to the orthodontic hospital in Edinburgh every so often...

well thats it for our little gang...do have a great day/evening ..

c yawl..

I decided to go for a run this morning but had to turn around and go home because I'd forgotten something.....I'd forgotten I f.cking hate running.

What do you call a fat psychic?

A four-chin teller.

I went out for a run today. Before too long, I needed the toilet, so found a bush to do a crap behind.

"Why don't you just go back in your house??" My furious neighbour shouted.

I went to the barbers today and he asked, "What can I do for you today sir?"

"Cut both short." I replied.

"Both what?" He asked.

I said, "The hair and the f.cking conversation."

I'm one figure short of completing my Toy Story collection.

If you can help, give me a Buzz.

North Korea issues warning, "If a U.S. missile or the South Korean puppet forces' missile falls on any part of the DPRK (North Korea), it will pound all the strongholds of the enemy with merciless shower of missiles to reduce them to ashes"

South Korea issues an announcement:

"Fireworks display to be held over the Sea of Japan".

We were all given a motivational DVD at work today.

All it shows is our boss shouting and sacking people.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

tuesday 8th april.

Good morning Abbers,

It's 8:30 & I'm still sitting here with my coffee, yay!
    No where to go, nothing pressing to get done so I'm taking full advantage
    The rain has stopped here Mick, just waiting for the sun to make an appearance
    I hope your back is improving - you really need to take care of that thing!

Not sure what I am doing today - nothing big, that's for sure!
    Wishing everyone a terrific AF Tuesday!
    PQ & SF, hope you are both well.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

morning all!

the sun is finally showing itself here. Spring is springing itself all over the place, need to get into those beehives and see what's up before they really start moving and grooving.

Did my first solo farmers' market Saturday, it was fun, hectic, and in the end, I was tired, It was the first day for that market and folks were ready to enjoy the day.

All this type of activity certainly makes me appreciate staying sober!

have a good one everybody
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

Mae everybody,haha Mick the barber joke was awesome! some of my customers i could chat forever with,others just want to get their haircut and not be messed with,its all good,im gonna try and start saving money so we can get the heck outta town for a few days,last year we went to L.A,sheesh that was more stress than just staying here,we'll figure it out,hope everyone has a good tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

Morning all....Mick your humor is killing me...have a grand day all...
          Chef Robaire
          Nicotine Free: 02/02/2008
          Alcohol Free: 04/01/2014

"It's a Good Feeling to Know Somebody Loves You"....Poco

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

sad news for garlic breath. let my guard down after a stressful sunday night and drank myself into oblivion. still hurting, exhausted, and feeling really stupid. slowly back in the saddle here. hope you
            are all doing better than I.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

We love you Det,feel better,you were feeling so positive about this,ugh i don't know what to say cuz i've been there too many times,all i know is it sucks! and just know i feel for you
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

thank you Pauly, I was feeing so great, then allowed myself to get too busy for the important 'me things' during the crazy weekend and just dropped 49 AF days right into the toilet. super pissed at myself.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

Hi everyone
                  I am superbusy at the moment - builders in the house pulling windows and walls out, daughter's school stuff and her stress, and getting ready for my work trip away. A few other writing deadlines. So forgive the lack of posts. I am fine otherwise:H

Sorry that you crashed out again Det - don't beat yourself up because it doesn't help does it?
                  Do some healing and we will talk later.
                  Take care everyone else as well

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

PS Det - One thing that occurred to me - how did you actually manage to drink yourself into oblivion - ie did you go out and buy booze - or was it there anyway? Maybe deconstruct those crucial steps in the lead- up to the meltdown??? You don't sound like it was a slow build up- more like a manic desperate rush - but I could be wrong.
                    It could be helpful therefore to see how you can change and destroy that part of the pre-binge build-up.

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

good questions TTops. I never keep al at home. I had a visit to deliver a product to a guy at the local pub and was feeling a bit anxious/vulnerable so I took what I thought was a 'new mood' supplement but realized the next day it was my most powerful emergency benzo at 2mg. oops! when I got there I felt very odd and couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. my normal good sense and inhibitions dropped thereafter. only a couple drinks in and I was slurring and couldn't hardly stand. thankfully the owner is a very nice chap and friend and he drove me home. it was dreadfully embarrassing and could have been a VERY dangerous situation, especially if I was on work travels hundreds of miles from home. yikes! word to the wise.....be very very careful with RX drugs!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

tuesday 8th april.

Hi all - first time I have had a breath to sign in.
                        Sorry Det - sounds like you missed a very dangerous situation, so I am glad you are safe.
                        Glad to see everyone else - not much to say today, so just a hello to TT, Lav, LB, Pauly, San, Chef and the Mickster - keep keeping those anti death pills!!!
                        My Dad has surgery tomorrow - I am pretty sure he is an alcoholic - he does not believe so as he used to work on the rigs, and had no problem not drinking when he was there....I digress - his last two surgeries he has had a bad time after, mum says he reacts to the anaesthetic, I think it is sundowners......so a bit worried here until it's all done...
                        Glad to see everyone, see you around :H
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                        X