Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11th April..ok whatcha want friday or friedeh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mae alfres all... and how are we all today?sun is shining here today ...rabbits oot playing got to sand down some wood ..wee bit early tho..see how considerate a neighbour I am? Julie not well so she is off work ..must be poorly thats only the 2nd time ever that shes been off work poorly.

so are we all set for the weekend?go for it

tea n coffee on the go now..

DTD....Haai goeie m?re...reference your remark ..I woud say great minds think alike ..so whats on the cards for you today then?

hiya tt ...well all the rotten wood gone?new windaes?who told you that when you quit that you save money?certainly havent experienced that tho reckon I havent spent 4 grand on booze ..note the lack of the word save!!any plans for the weekend?

morning bear ...how are you today? getting yer head sorted out as to where you want to go? you out on the rollers this weekend?

morning Lav...how are you? did the air con system get fitted ? and then a bimble down to your other residence?..here you go...bbt..big brew time!!sun out today perchance?

yo Pauly and hows you then fellow alfre? day orf cleaning???whats that about?weather sounds great to me..

morning Det glad our on the road to recovery ..enjoy your day tipping and skipping!!

Hiya SL...hows you today?ok I hope now that you are on the new life path..isnt it good to get up without feelin gowpin with a nippin swede :H hws your dad ? plans for the weekend?by the way re-read your post and lose the word HOPING..you know you can do it!! didnt realise it was a lock down because of an incident..thought it was a tun of phrase ..pologies!

righty ho its time to go....

take care n have a good one

Since getting a water bed, me and my wife have been drifting apart...

My dads a milkman ' at least thats what my eight brothers and twelve sisters keep telling me .

The good news is that the MP Nigel Evans has been cleared of all charges at Preston Crown Court of buggering young men.
    The bad news is that he can now re-enter Parliament and continue buggering the country.

I've just bought a Bunsen burner.

All I need now are some bunsens to burn on it.

I recently bought a book about Papyrus. Turns out its a good reed.

The doctor told my wife to introduce more greens to her diet.

The stupid woman has now filled the cupboards with mint Aero's.

It's not much fun being colour-blind , but there is one consolation;

The grass is always redder on the other side.

My Korean girlfriend has just bought me a little puppy.
    I don't know whether to stroke it or marinate it

As I stood at the bus stop having a smoke, I was surprised to see the bus leaving before its scheduled time.

I could've sworn I put the f.cking handbrake on.

I was in town today when a man came up to me and said, "Hello, do you remember me? We went to school together."

"Hi," I replied, "sorry but I'm terrible with names."

"I'm Steve." He said.

I said, "No, I meant what's mine."

On the way home from the pub last night, I found the instructor from my karate club at the pavement edge, struggling to get to his feet.
    He had a broken nose, two black eyes and a broken arm.
    I helped him up and said, "Wow, mate, I thought you were a black belt."
    He said, "I am, but it doesn't work against cars."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

More, Mick. What about Frydie? Vrydag here in Saffaland. Hope Julie feels better soon.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Mild temps this morning, rain on the way later - it is Spring

Hi Mick, nice to hear you are a considerate neighbor - mine, not so much.
      The guys installing the AC were in an traffic accident yesterday so they were very late getting here. Thankfully they were OK & even did get the new pad set for the unit. They will be back any time now to get the job done. Hope Julie feels better soon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DTD :bday7:
      I'm following you around everywhere today :H

I've got to run for now, will stop back later. Have a great AF Friday everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae alfre's,i tried to find that little thing that little accent thing for alfre's,to make it official,but no go,ugh gesterday i FINALLY got my taxes filed! first year of doing that mess sober,talk about stress,i hope they dont audit me cuz i'm horrible at keeping receipts,but at least its done i ended up owing but not too much,Kell and Louie came by after i got home but i didn't feel like visiting long plus Louie was grouchy,so she finished her laundry and left,i had a tax headache so went to bed early,even t.v was annoying me,i hate those days! well hope everyone has a good friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Holy smokes,just seen on the loamers thread Miss Scottish Lass has 50 days!!!!!!congrats sweetie

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Pauly - and holy smokes is right! I feel the same - half way to getting on the 100 days thread:H
            Mick, I know I need to get rid of the hoping - it is true thou, not quite there yet but do aim to be!
            This weekend - girls riding Saturday, errands and packing older one in afternoon - they are begging to go to rodeo Sunday - have to check bank account. Oldest off to Washington DC at way before dawn Monday. Spring break starts Monday.
            Hope the missus recovers Mick, sounds bad! (love the word poorly!) Dad continues to do incredibly well
            Horrible bus crash near here last night - high schoolers on way to check out a uni they were going to - 10 dead, 7 of them the kids, in fiery inferno, lots hurt - so sad...
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SL, chasing you around the boards today!!
              roud:

GREAT job on 50 days!!! This is fantastic!!! Keep up the great work!!! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Jeez SL,those poor kids,thats awful

Comment

Hey SL,well done on 50 days, how different do you feel?I used to find about 2 months feeling great.

Lazy and busy day today,picked up parcel,did food shop,sorted car repairs for Monday and watched a film and went to Five Guys with friends and OH, yummy burgers,amazing soda machine, grape and cherry diet 7UP mmmmm.

I'm now watching Gravity at home in PJs,watching 2 days of top level rollerderby tomorrow and Sunday,I'm driving so no temptation to drink there.I'm enjoying my time off and I can't quite believe it's gone so quickly,three days to enjoy though and next week is a three day week.

But today,today is good,and where I am now.
                  one day at a time

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...you know how to put a smile on my face. Thanks for the pm's. Hope Julie feels better soon.

SL...congrats on your 50th. :H

Sorry for mia but I've been in a real funk lately. Overwhelmed with work/lawyer/ex and just come home and escape into computer games. Haven't been drinking but I sure know what they mean by "dry drunk". I seem to be angry all the time, impatient, depressed and isolating all at once. Mick's advise to break it down into manageable chunks has sure helped so thanks for that. I am starting to feel a bit better.

Apologies for not mentioning all by name but will catch up over the weekend as it's snowing again here so outdoor plans are out the window.

Have a peaceful evening all.....PPQP

Comment

Glad you checked in PPQPsorry you've been stressed,it sux to feel like that

Comment

PPQ - :l:l - sorry you have been hurting, I am glad you are starting to chip away at it and beginning to feel a bit better.

Bear - not sure how I am feeling, but happy to be AF. I am not sure about feeling good at 2 months, this is the longest I have been AF for very many years. I used to think I was lucky that I had an OB who when he saw I had low iron in my pregnancies told me to stick to steak, chocolate and red wine - no wonder I loved my pregnancies....so it has been a terribly long time - I look forward to two months
                        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SL - CONGRATS on your 50 AF days - very nice

Speaking of nice - PQ, it's so good to see you, I was worrying a little :l
                          Life does sometimes pile up on us. Glad you are finding good ways to cope. I hope everything eases up real soon for you

That was very sad news about that bus accident, poor kids & families.
                          Makes me even more grateful for every day I am around & well.
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X