fuuuurrssday 17th OV April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Det is now following a Sherpa diet. They put yak butter in their tea. And heaps of sugar. But maybe they need the fuel where they traditionally live.

SF - I have to admit I was one of those motivated to quit because of my daughter. I did not want her to go without a mother being alive - while she was still young. Of course I might choke on a tofu burger and die but the odds are not so great than if I kept on destroying my body with AL:H

Comment

TT - I also stopped for my girls, I wanted to be there to help them with their kids - and teh way I was going, I seriously worried that I would not be.
      I am managing to maintain so far as I hated the blues that drinking gave me - I hated feeling so depressed - I so much more like being happy...
      I have a three day weekend - in America the religious holidays are not the bank holidays - took me a lot of getting used to, so having to just take a day off. Easter baskets for the girls are ready.
      80's again here today - forecast for 60's next week - this up and down is so crazy, and hard to work with. Even snow for the passes.
      Bear - how can we help you get thru Saturday? Let us know what you will need to have a great Sunday!
      Hope you found the tabs Pauly - and hope they work!
      PPQ - you are sounding good my friend. Good Day Chef, Mick, Lav and SF:l
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Bear, prosecco will give you the worst most stabbing headache even BEFORE you get the dreaded hangover.....landmine warning! we'll do this together.

more info on my butter/coffee thing here for those brave enough to take a peek Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof®…And Your Morning Too | The Bulletproof Executive

I'd love to buy his coffee but it's freekin expensive. I might try a pound soon though and see if I can feel the difference. In many European countries they test coffee beans for mycotoxin content but not in the US so who knows what kind of nasty fungus toxins we are getting from some brands. but there's no doubt if I put the grass-fed butter and coconut oil in my coffee I feel super mentally energized in the am.

zzzzzzzzzz
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thanks all of you
          I am not going to drink,I'm remembering my bad all day anxiety and hangover and wasted days,feeling of impending doom. I'm also thinking of whisky, which I hate and how sick even one makes me feel,and the old days when I drank tonnes of it after a night in the pub and stayed up all night with an old friend drinking and smoking until five.yuck.
          one day at a time

Comment

Working...
          X