Easter Sunday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Sunday....

Happy Easter everyone ...wherever you are...its 4.25 am and blowin a hooley here ..on the way out now so a quick mensh all round.

Hiya tt ...wow ..sounds like me that does!!!hope you get all sorted out..yep sure would have beeen different with al on the table ..have a great time

hiya Det ...nope you stick with the breakfast sod Mr AL!!got to use named repairers here..got a few garages I could have gone to but got to go to Manchester instead!!

hiya ppqp ..happy easter ..oh yes I know where the rabbits are ...I can hear them thumping as we speak !!early brew?have a good day

hiya bear ..how are you doing ? did you have your "bash" or is it today?hope you enjoy it

mornin Chef...have a great easter ..you doing anything for it?

mornin lav..nother early brew..gettin any eggs for easter?:H any plans...bet I can guess..have a terror free day

hya Pauly..happy easter to you ..any plans for it?

SL..nice avatar!!!!sounds like you are a mite busy there ..have a great easter..bet the kids are impressed with their mum :goodjob:

right folks tis off time so have a great day all

Whatever the verdict there is one certainty, Oscar Pistorius won't f.cking collapse.......

Tell the truth." The wife demanded, "Does this make me look too fat?"

"Err.. n..no." I stumbled. "It's.. It's ok."

"Oh good." She replied. "As long as I don't look ridiculous."

"Hang on, you didn't ask me THAT."

My car's fan belt snapped and I had no money on me to buy another. Luckily, I knew how to use the wife's tights to fix it.

I put them on my head and robbed a garage

Dad, I'm going to be a jazz musician when I grow up!

Don't be silly, son, you can't do both.

A lot of people have been campaigning for sharks to be culled after a series of attacks on people.

It's worth remembering that more people are bitten every year by homeless people in New York City alone than by sharks all over the world.

Mind you, I've never seen a homeless person bite someone in half at the waist.

Not since I moved away from Glasgow, anyway.

When I saw a sword swallowing act on TV, it said "Don't try this at home."

So I went to the park and tried it. Still f.cking hurt myself.

Can't believe I just caught someone looking at me through the window. Admittedly it was her window...

My wife walked out last week and the kids were devastated.In an attempt to track her down they put some posters up round the area to say that she was missing.
    Fortunately no-one will recognise her from the picture they put up because she's smiling.

My mate Philip has had his lips removed. .we just call him Phil now..

My wife went to a fancy dress party as a zombie.

She looked frightening.

Then she got ready for the party.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Easter Sunday....

Good morning Abbers & a Happy Easter to all

The sun is rising, a touch cool & windy right now but it's not too bad.
    A nice day has been promised so I will be patient!

Mick, I hope your day is going well on your mystery tour
    I am expecting the little terrorists & their parents later this afternoon :H
    I am about to dye some eggs & make the kids hunt them down later - anything to keep them busy & out of my hair :H

Greetings SL, SF, Det, PQ, TT, Pauly & everyone checking in today!
    Let's all have a wonderful AF holiday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Easter Sunday....

morning all
      feeling wested and wewaxed today (thank you Elmer Fudd)
      had a good market and today will hopefully get fencing set up to wean a few calves. It is a nice spring day and sounds as if a pretty week ahead.

Been playing this ridiculous fiddle for years and actually had an epiphany this AM... slow down.... not easy to do after 2 cups of Joe. It has taken me forever to realize this and how I can get bowing patterns to come easier. Devil's instrument...yes. I'm a slow learner, took me forever to learn about AL and how AL and I are oil and water.

Have a good day everyone. Thinking of you all and appreciate you all!
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Easter Sunday....

Happy Easter all - got my little family tucked up safe and sound - girls sleeping happily on a Sunday morning - no running around today. Just a mound of laundry. Easter baskets ready,off the make my first cup of tea, think I will drink it in bed - I deserve it!
        Have a wonderful day everyone - and as Sam says - good bunch of folks here!
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Easter Sunday....

Happy Easter everybody
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Easter Sunday....

MAE ALL...and Happy Easter

Mick...thanks for the kick-start. Hope your day is productive. Take it you're not driving. :H

Lav...morning and have fun with the hunt.

Sam...glad the market went well and good luck with the fencing.

SL...tea in bed what a great way to wewax! Enjoy your Easter.

Pauly...happy easter to you tool.

Great visit with my Dad yesterday and the sun is back again today. :yay: Have a great AF Sunday all and all to come....PPQP

Comment

Easter Sunday....

Hey all cat at emergency vets and may not make it home,cried my eyes out of my head today. He's on an iv drip so fingers crossed that works over the next 12hours,otherwise I think I need to say goodbye to my lovely furry friend.
              I used this as excuse to drink yesterday,not today tho am sober,tho smoking a lot of cigarettes.I'm heart broken, he looked so feeble and couldn't stand or hold his head up.
              Fingers crossed tho preparing for the worst,and trying to still hope for good news.
              one day at a time

Comment

Easter Sunday....

bear I am so sorry about your fur baby....hope he pulls through. I love mine so much and would do anything for them....holding u close....

Mick I think I need a translator for your post.....???
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Easter Sunday....

So sorry Bear,its hard,hang in there
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Easter Sunday....

Happy Easter ABeroooos!

managing some wewaxing despite the fact we've been packing up and labeling junk all day.

Bear, hang in there hon xxxooo

SL, heck ya you deserve tea in bed!

Lav, how'd the easter egg hunt go?

miso tired, time to wind down and get ready for a manic Monday

be well bunnies!
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X