Wednesday May 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday May 23rd

Good morning all in Abbsville! Hump day for many, my day off! I'll be seeing my acupuncturist today for the first time since becoming AF, haven't talked to her about how much I have been drinking, but I might try auricular points to see if that helps with the cravings that come and go. She's very open-minded and also has recently started working at an addiction center, so I'm excited to tell her about MWO.
    "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Wednesday May 23rd

Morning Zin-

Ancupuncture was on my list of things to try to beat my addiction. They do it in the ear for cravings-right?

Have a great day off.

Today is laundry day from hell. From all the social events and getting ready for them I have put it off & off and now it's piled high...ugh. So I'm taking today to tackle it. I know-exciting.

Have a great hump day everyone!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Wednesday May 23rd

Indeed, acupuncture for addiction. I'm starting this here in Vietnam at the National Hospital for Natural Medicine. Apparently quite effective. Will keep you posted.
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Wednesday May 23rd

Morning!
        Yeppers, heard lots of good things about acupuncture, though I haven't tried it myself. You seem to be fairly knowledgeable; I have no idea where auricular points are. Let us know how it goes.

hey Breez -- I don't mind the laundry -- I hate putting it away I'm home today too, last day alone before son gets out of school for summer. Going to read and journal hopefully, maybe try my new DVD "Yoga of Light; Meditations, Mudras, and Expressions of the Divine Feminine" ooo sounds great to me!

Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!
        Padme

AF 21, March 2010

"First say to yourself what 
you would be; and then do 
what you have to do."
-Epictetus

Comment

Wednesday May 23rd

Top of the Wed AB-a-rooos!

well, i've accidentally poked and slashed myself a ton of times, but I guess that doesn't count as acupuncture random acupuncture? anyway love to hear more on this.
          oh Breeze don't remind me of laundry...that's an occupational hazard for us being on the road so much. Going home means tons of laundry and trying to ressurect our plants and trees.
          be well everyone...in a few minutes I'll be back on the road with "lead foot" as Breez noticed typing at warp speed. he he.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wednesday May 23rd

Evening All,
            Yes D, random acupuncture.:H
            We've got my grandaughter staying tonight. Should be fun.
            Enjoy yur Wednesday.

Comment

Wednesday May 23rd

Hey Det-summer's coming & we do a lot of weekend travel. That's one thing I never look forward to....those suitcases staring back at me after a trip.

Hey Pop-I see you're flexing new muscles! Like them!
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X