monday 28th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 28th April

mae all...and ho are we today?ok I hope..is it Monday morning blues or ready for work?

Tea and coffee on the go...going swimming today...dont feel like it but I said I was so I am!!

hiya bear ..I wish you the best of luck ..hope to see you in the future..maybe next time cut down on the number of things you want to do all at once and get a plan put together .

hiya tt ..well how did driving on the other side of the road feel?how did the trip to Hilo turn out?..best way to put your pics up is use photo bucket or one of them ...I use tinypic...does all the compression fandango for you. enjoy yourself

morning Lav...well did the blueberry bushes get planted ok?thats it ..now youve made a start..onwards and upwards in the gardening department.so before you figure out today..one large coffee...use the 1 say before the 4!!

hiya SF...how are you today then?whats the miracle morning that you are doing?what does it consist of?

hiya SL....how are you?ok ? on call time nearly over I take it?how did you ever manage it when you were drinking?Glad you got the ribena sorted out..did you know that you can get the tropical fruit and strawberry flavours too?
    your post .. making lots of miracles which is very cool ...that little phrase says it all for me!!
    yep its a good feeling putting down no alcohol...wait till you go somewhere and someone asks you what you want to drink...youll feel really chuffed with yourself.

hiya ppqp...jeez this lawyer is certainly taking his/her time!!!!been on the cards a fair time now...so have a brew ..you at work today? are you still the stand in boss or is he back?

hiya Det....snap ...havin trouble staying away from ice cream ...cherry flavour or mint ..mmmmm..that rice dish sounds good ..

righty ho peeps time to go....take care and have a good one...

What do you call a dyslexic neurosurgeon?

Brian.

Had breakfast in bed this morning.

Had to, got no clean plates.

Got kicked out of St Peter's Square earlier at the canonisation of the pontiffs.

My rendition of "When the Saints Go Marching In" was deemed 'inappropriate'.

I before E except after...
    "Old Macdonald had a farm"

If Elvis was alive and he had a Facebook account, he would never have to update his status because we all know what was always on his mind.

I've got a massive fear for the lift button in our hotel reception and I don't know why.

Just can't put my finger on it.

My wife damaged her shoulder yesterday.
    She said "what's this?" as she picked up the hoover.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

monday 28th April

Good morning Abbers!

Yes I was up bright & early at 5:55 am thanks to one of my dogs. She makes a quick trip outside, comes back in & goes right back to sleep - I don't :H
    Happy swimming Mick!

Got lots & lots of outdoor work done yesterday but didn't actually get around to the blueberries!!! I need a gardener in addition to YB to get all these job done around here
    One of the hinges on the chicken house trap door had broken off so that's all been repaired. I worry about predators getting in there at night. The guy across the road had a problem with a raccoon helping himself to a few chickens one night several years ago.

I'm watching the news & seeing reports about the massive tornadoes down south last night. 16 people are dead, the destruction is massive. More storms are predicted in the southern states for today. I will pray for all of them.

I have some work stuff to do & will also get to Curves at some point.
    Wishing everyone a great AF Monday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

monday 28th April

Mae everybody,long weekend here spent with hurricane Louie,i swear his energy grows daily i could use some haha,hope your'e enjoying your trip TTi agree bear,that you take on too much,it can get overwhelming,but i wish you well,hi Mick and Lav,early birds like me,hello to everybody else,have a good monday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

monday 28th April

hiya Pauly ..hows you ? we were wonderin where you had got to:l
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

monday 28th April

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the coffee and kicking us off. Wearing the boss hat at least for the morning. Expecting the landscaping contractor this morning to look at moving the berm in the community garden. Hopefully we can get the in-ground plots in soon.

Lav...blueberry bushes in the plans at the community garden as well. We're going to enclose the garden with a 4' chain link fence and plant the bushes to camouflage it.

Pauly...we would all be rich if we could bottle that energy and sell it.

Eggs are ready so off for breakie. Have a great AF Monday all and all to come....PPQP

Comment

monday 28th April

Morning all - MAE to everyone.
            Off call now, working from home today!
            Mick, did not know of other flavours, are they any good?
            Lav - I will have some blueberry juice...
            so, said working from home - better get to it - Mick, monday blues OR getting ready for work - aren't they the same??:H
            Cold, wet weekend over - forecast for 97 on Thursday...
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

monday 28th April

Happy un-hung Monday ABeroooooos!

super busy crazy day here....gonna need to make a 2nd pot of joe i think.

zoom zoom

be well everyone
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

monday 28th April

A late evening check in all
                just wanted to say howdy and good night. Quite a busy day and can't tell you that I've really accomplished anything.
                Sam
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

monday 28th April

still Monday here in Hilo. Driving okay - biggest problem is trying to work out where to go and navigate!

Family tensions resumed today - really draining - can't get the other two to just have fun and do things. Tomorrow is another day though -off to see the volcanoes. I'm feeling rather down in the dumps - its hard work trying to work in with my partner and daughter. I sort of lost my ability to cope with their lethargy today I'm afraid.
                  But we have a lovely house here that we are renting until Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                  X