af day 3rd of May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

af day 3rd of May

just managed to get on this now ...couldnt get in before..data error or some guff..update ..since then got my car ..and a whole lot of dosh lighter!!!weather abs gorgeous 1255 and its 19degrees

mae all and how we this morning?ok I hope bit of a frost here last night..thankfully all the young plants were covered....sun is shining ...rabbits are out playing and Im just about to wash the hire car,before it goes back.

lets make a start..tea n coffee on the go..no al ..sorry

morning SL...hows the shingles ?how you feeling? wee bit more ice cream perhaps??you sound like you are going to have a busy weekend ahead....take it easy..

hiya Lav and how are you today?want to send some of that sleep dust this way?was going to say angel dust..but ermm that isnt quite right!!so is that it for the weekend ..or are you entertaining the kids at all?grab a brew just in case...glad yah is doing good ..tell her I was asking after her..like thats gonna change her world!!:H

morning Det...sleep of the just .....or the sleep of the just after??souns like a busy weekend..is it just coincidence that one day you are sword fighting and the next making medication lotions and potions?

hiya ppqp...aka two hats!!!been watching any films? (9)!!!!yep sl was bang on the money ..when we were kids where you lived basically was your entertainment..the street was the community..and everybody, but everybody knew each others business..which in one way was good ..because everyone looked out for each other...there were 3 main sources of obtaining information...for men..the pub..for women mainly yakking in the street when they were cleaning the doorstep..or noseying through the windows...trouble was everyone did that ..so if something serious happened then all these wee faces woulld peek out of the windows ..and so that everyone wouldnt see them or what was going on in their own house they all had lace or net curtains..to give the idea that nothing was going on..the Russians in the cold war could have saved a fortune in spies by putting couple of guys into pubs and recruiting coupla local women..so there you go potted history of nosey brits.
    snow again ..you serious? ep you are..my friend who is a trucker in Calgary just put up ..that he needs the weather to change..pity about not getting your dad out ..but Im sure the visit will be just as good.take this brew with you.

hiya pauly...how are you today?look what I saw yesterday!!!!

!was really tempted to get one as they are Julies favourite plant..but they were kind of expensive ?15.00..on a pretty good chance it wont survive!here my latest addition to the bathroom..hibiscus plant!no pauly ..never give up ..one day you will do it!!!

hiya Sam ..hows you today?how was the market?

mornin byg..hows you today? sprinting up and down the drive...better put a sign out saying .."yep I actually live here"!!one of the runs I do is only a small one but it is all a steep uphill with a flat spot in the middle..it is a killer ..well for me it is!!!good for you ...face those issues ...then no more need for the bottle to mask it up..nice avatar by the way

hiya tt ..hows you?wow those views sound loverly..like everyone else cant wait to see the pics..enjoy your precious time with the family before they go back..

just tried to load this ...says there is a problem..oh no

whats so scary about this pic

According to studies, we humans only use twelve percent of our brains.

Just imagine how much more intelligent we would be if we could use the other seventy.

I see Saudi Arabia has a new website that allows citizens to send complaints directly to the king.

If needed, you can even submit a second complaint using your remaining hand.

My new girlfriend gave me a beer, and handed me a coaster.

I knew right then it wasn't going to work out.

She obviously thinks I was going to put down my beer.

I invested in a timeshare recently but I got ripped off.

I'm now part owner of a watch which I get to wear for 2 weeks a year.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

af day 3rd of May

morning all
    quick look see to get my Mick joke fix, then off to work. As always Mick, great way to start the day. Survey work today... mountains; perhaps some morel (merkle) hunting!

have a great Saturday all
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

af day 3rd of May

Good morning Abbers,

Stupid farm dog woke me at 5:30, I tossed her out & went back to bed :H
      Found her curled up by the front door a few hours later, bet she won't do that again any time soon :H

Greetings Mick!
      I have a no kids day today, yay! Meeting an old friend for lunch & a walk through Longwood gardens. Weather is supposed to be half decent so that's a plus.
      So where did that hand come from around the little one's arm in the picture? Creepy :H

Hi Sam, hope your day is nice enough for shroom hunting

Greetings to everyone dropping in today!
      Have a terrific AF Saturday one & all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

af day 3rd of May

Mae everybody,i had to study the pic closely but i seen the scary part ahhh! now i think i want a hibiscus too Mick,it's good you passed on the bougie,no use wasting money on a plant that more than likely will die as you said,enjoy your kid free day Lav,i've had Louie nearly every afternoon this week,he's like 4 rolled into one haha,have a nice Saturday my friends
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

af day 3rd of May

That fricken winni the pooh pic is hilarious hahahah!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

af day 3rd of May

ooooh rooooh ABerooooos!

thanks for the boot into action Mick. ya, fine coincidence I'm learning about the medicine day after fencing! hope there's something useful I can do with sage brush and weeds since that's what I'm growing

Lav, our neighbors roosters are our alarm clock. there are some mornings that they are lucky to be alive!

Sam, happy shroom hunting. I tried to find some morels in OR some years ago but didn't do so well.

cheers to Pauly, PPQ, BKyoga, SL and everyone I can remember just yet

be well
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

af day 3rd of May

Lots of bougainvillea and hibiscus where I am Mick! Also the place we are in is decorated everywhere with hibiscus prints. Too much methinks?
              Hope all are well esp SL - things good here.Sanity prevails:H

Comment

af day 3rd of May

Just checking in... Great Saturday to all..

Comment

af day 3rd of May

Just checking in here too...
                  struggling today - worn down a bit, and feeling sorry for myself. Shingles is not fun - Lav, go get sorted out!!!
                  Girls had riding show today - three ribbons to prove it, but long, dusty, hot day and really not in the mood. Hope to snap out of it soon...
                  See you tomorrow - hopefully in a better place, will try hard...
                  PS Mick - two bowls ice cream yesterday - will be time for more, but waiting till after supper today
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day 3rd of May

PS Mick, thx for the check in, but your box is full, so tidy up or I can't reply (or maybe that's the point:H)
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

af day 3rd of May

SL
                      so sorry you got the Shingles... a friend had them a while back and said they were very painful.
                      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                      X