Saturday 24th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday 24th May

mae all..tis I ...sleep fairy seems to have deserted me 0615am on a Saturday morning!!wont be here tomorrow...out early o clock...no rain this morning glad to say,just blowy out there.
    ok without further ado lets get the brew on,and move swiftly into "yacking"mode

morning Sam...how is the cleaning out stuff going? you getting there?yep sure know about the sleep combo today...trouble is if I did try and go back to sleep ,would end up with a headache!!!hope you have a good weekend mate.

hiya Lav..welcome back to normality hows the garden doing while youve been away?who looked after the chicks and the dogs when you were away?here you are..one sand less cuppa..

hiya Pauly ...how are you today then?ok ?how you feeling after pizza hut?I cant remember the last time I had one of those...pretty sure it was around Amys 18th which is 4 and a half years ago...so this is memorial weekend over there...I was getting mixed up with that and Vets day... Memorial day is to remember those in the forces who gave their lives for the country..it is also the start of your summer officially so watch the weather improve!!....and yes girl ..one day it will sink in about the booze and you will think ..wtf was that all about..so keep trying!!

hiya SL..how are you doing today then?on call?hope its a quiet one for you..yep the penny dropped for you..and thats the biggy ..dont give up giving up ..and now look at you..have your girls on anyone said anything about you quitting?noticed any change?dont forget ..get your name on that sunday shout tomorrow

morning ppqp ...how are you today then?all set for the weekend?have a great one..packed you a brew for the road!yep they reckon time does go faster as you get less young ..notice the deliberate evasion of the word older!!

hiya tt ..how are you today..probably zedding it out now!!whats today got in store for you?whatever ..have a good one

Hiya Det ..happy belated birthday mate..enjoy the celebs today!!!!

hiya SF ...how are you today?ok ?still in and out of the pool?will have a look at you tube later..yep we get tinternet problem where we are too..some times cant pick up my own signal..but everyone elses is there ..and thats with a booster..

right folks..jokes n offski ..will nip in tomorrow sometime take care,have a great weekend..

I went to see my doctor today, because of my terrible flatulance.
    I was sat waiting for him for 5 minutes before he walked in with a huge pole.

"You're not going to stick that up my arse are you doctor?" I panicked.

"No, I'm just going to open a window, it stinks in here."

I had to take my wife to the doctor after she broke out in a hideous rash.

I told her, I had a good idea to avoid embarrassment on the way to the doctor's.

At first she seemed pleased but changed when I put the balaclava on.

Every meal my wife has goes straight on her stomach and thighs.

I've had to buy her a massive bib.

Oscar Pistorius is angry at the judge's ruling that he attend a mental health evaluation at a psychiatric hospital.

In fact he's hopping mad.

Since losing my job, I've been suffering from terrible insomnia.

It's so bad, that I spend 15 hours during the day sleeping it off.

NEW SIMPLIFIED INCOME TAX:

1. How much money did you make this year?
    2. Send it to us.

Breaking News - Oil has been found in SE England.

In other news - America declares the population of the SE need freedom.

Thailand is under new military rule, curfews are in place and tourists have been advised to take extra precautions.

I've decided to pack another case with night goggles and more condoms.

Terrible for all those art students in Glasgow seeing their work go up in smoke.

Happened to an art graduate mate of mine... he set fire to the burgers in McDonalds.

Fire has ripped thru an art school building in Glasgow city centre, destroying the infrastructure, wiping out students' paintings,

and causing an estimated ?15 worth of damage.

Only 37% per cent of people voted last night.
    Meaning the rest were driving a taxi, working in a corner shop or simply can't read or speak English......

There was a papa mole, a momma mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole out in the country near a farmhouse. Papa mole poked his head out of the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell sausage!" Momma mole poked her head outside the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell pancakes!" Baby mole tried to stick his head outside but couldn't because of the two bigger moles. Baby mole said, "The only thing I smell is molasses."

Three brothers wanted to give their blind mom a birthday gift. The first got her a big beautiful house. The second got her a brand new luxury vehicle with a driver. The third got her a talking parrot to keep her company. When they all got together, they wanted to know which gift she liked best. She said they were all great but she thanked her third son because she liked the chicken dinner best.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Saturday 24th May

How do al!!
    Here at market just about set up. Gonna be a long but good day. Looking forward to it.
    Hope to check in later
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Saturday 24th May

Mae everybody,Happy Birthday Detyeah Mick i feel weird when i sleep too long too,but i feel weird when i don't sleep enough also,getting just that perfecto balance is hard,4 years since pizza hut?your missing out haha,i have got to eat pizza at least once a week,it makes me happy,family gets sick of it but it's my thinghello to everyone,have a great weekend
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Saturday 24th May

Hi all - and happy birthday Det! You almost managed to let that slip past, eagle eyes Lav to the rescue.
        The girls ask for pizza weekend nights - I like the take and bake, got one last night, thin crust so don't feel too bad!
        Mick - very few comments about my not drinking - someone asked "still?" the other day, but I really wasn't a big drinker out - just at home. Girls are aware but I don't think they realize what a big deal it is (or was!)

Up in night with really sad case, sun is out - girls getting haircuts this morning, then grocery shop, then hopefully sit with a book (outside!)
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Saturday 24th May

MAE everyone.
          I am busy with work related stuff today but wanted to say hi and happy birthday Det. Apparently my partner has been serving pizza every other day while I am away - so guess what will not be on the menu for some time when I get back.
          I am still here in Toronto. Sunny day and people exposing their skin!:H Looks like the winter has thawed here.
          Catch you later

Comment

Saturday 24th May

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the roadie. I'm like you, once I'm up I can't go back to sleep as it makes me feel lousy. Got to Dad's to find him chatting away with everyone. Haven't seen him that alert for a long time. Great trip out to the playground to watch the kids and then a tour around the complex. Just starting to cloud over so groceries are bought and it's indoor work for awhile.

Sam...like the positive sound to that. Hope your prediction comes true.

Pauly...received this by email and thought of you

THIS IS WHAT A HELPING HAND LOOKS LIKE

SL...sorry the night wasn't great but the idea of sitting with a book is ACE. May I join you?

TT...glad the weather is good for you. You didn't say the W word did you?

Det...happy belated, glad you're home safe and sound with Dx.

Looking up roast pepper recipes so will check in later. Have a Super Saturday Gang....PPQP

Comment

Saturday 24th May

happy Saturday ABeroooonies!!

thanks all so much for Bday greetings. so nice and relaxing to be home and got to sleep in this morn. wooo!

Sam, whatcha selling at market?

I've made a very nice 'paleo pizza' forming the crust from almond flour. it's a bit tedious but really darn good.

grilled up some nice kebabs and now putzing around the house a bit with my dear, then have fencing this arvo which will be great since I've been so sedentary all week driving and standing at shows.

be well!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday 24th May

PPQ, too cute!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday 24th May

Aww PPQ,so cute! had a pretty good day at work,had Kellie come with me to do the haircuts i don't want to do and she was very happy with the money she madecame home and put my relaxing clothes on,looking forward to a quiet nite with t.v,love it
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Saturday 24th May

Greetings Abbers,

Can't believe I haven't had a minute to stop by & say hello
                    Lots of family under foot this weekend - all good!
                    Weather is awesome, garden is growing, chickens laying eggs, everyone behaving as expected.

Hello to Mick, Sam, PQ, TT, Pauly, SL, Det - hope everyone is having a fab day.
                    Hope to have more free time tomorrow.

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X