Bank holiday Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank holiday Monday

mae all ...how are we this morning?need to be a wee bit quick..lotsa jobs to do ,and the sun is shining..so going out for a bimble in the car ...

brew time ...je suis parched!!anyone else for a brew?

hiya Pauly how are you today?did you get tidied up or is hubby doing it today?hows hurricane louie is he over at yours today?sort of knocks the idea of tidying up on the head really doesnt it?hows the no al prog going with you?Amy is fine ..starts full time as a midwife as soon as her clearance are done..working in Sheffield..exactly what she wanted..maybe she will grow her own money tree now ..yeh right!!!!

hiya SL...how are you today?done deal with the spuds ...youre on!!had my first new potatoes out of the garden last night for tea ..with my own leeks n cabbage!!

morning Sam..ermm yep its Monday mate just in case you get it wrong ...says he ..the worlds worst!!!yep put me down for some eggs too mate!!glad the market went well...go no explain a pot luck to me ..

hiya SF ..hows you ..attended any more pool peeing parties?:so you are still smoking here and there ?easy solution ..dont go here and there!!

hoya ppqp ..hows you then?ok I hope..well glad you found your monkey to hang off the flowers ..better than having one on your back!!A kirtan...its a thing you hang at a windae!!:H..

Well well Lav.... whats this then ? was gonna say toy boy moving in with you!!heres an extra hooge brew for you!!hope it all works out for you..mbh you choice of words leave a bit to be desired!!

your post...SF, I totally would expose the old fart who pees in the pool!! Now would you really!!!!:H

right peeps short and sweet ..love you and leave you have a great day :l

Just won 50 quid in a fart lighting contest.

I blew the competition away.

The 2022 World Cup will be held in Qatar, a country where you cannot drink alcohol.

This will be the one World Cup the Scots will ironically qualify for.

I love going to festivals even at my age, but they now tend to be mainly harvest.

What do you call a girl who keeps disappearing?

Heidi.

My local pet shop was selling rabbits at ?3 each or 4 for ?10
    I decided to get 1 male and 7 females and get more bang for my buck.

Bought some chicken drumsticks earlier.

All I need to do now is find a chicken that can play the drums.

Last night I won the Worst Body Odour contest hands down.

No-one else came close.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Bank holiday Monday

Must have crossed wires. I started another thread at about the same time as Mick. Off to the USA now.

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Morning all!!
      hope everyone is enjoying their extended weekend if you have it. Looks like another beautiful day here, starting to warm up a bit. The wife got home late last night. Decided to drive in the evening to miss the holiday traffic. I personally don't like driving at night much any more, too many damn deer and my eyes get so dang tired.

TT, safe travels there, hope to hear from you soon.

Mick, hope you enjoy your bimble. Got to remember that word. Kinda like potluck??!!
      Here's a joke for your rabbits:
      What do you do to a unique rabbit? You unique up on it. What do you do to a tame rabbit? Tame thing, unique up on it.

Off to play with some cows this am if my son shows up. Got a few more to run through the chute.

helololo to all and have a great one
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Sam..definition of bimble...

Collins English Dictionary
        Definition of Bimble
        to wander around aimlessly, it was used in the military for soldiers who were wasting time and wandering with no purpose

Oxford English Dictionary

The word bimble, meaning ?to move at a leisurely pace?, is sometimes said to have originated amongst British soldiers serving in the Falklands, and much of our early evidence supports this.

ha ..my recollection was not at such a leisurely pace!!!!:H:H

tt ...enjoy US of A ..Safe flight ..where are you off to?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Mae everybody,going into work today even though i don't Have to,i still gotta pay my booth rent so may as well go,Mick the no al prog is going along good,funny hubs was drinking a beer while bbq'ing yesterday and i noticed they changed the can,it says"a taste of summer"on the side with shadows of people playing volleyball and other activities,why not show the reality?a lazy bum sitting on the couch alone,hmm,he an son are off today,hubs is still sleeping,i feel like kickin him in the balls i'm so jealous!! have a good one peeps
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Good mid-morning Abbers!

pauly, don't hurt your foot kicking anything today :H

Mick, the old 'one day at a time' premise is full on here. IF YB can maintain his current level of happiness & sane behavior he can stay. IF not then I will use my foot to shove him towards the door :H That's just the way it has to be

The weather is quite nice & will be actually getting hot here later. I'm going to get some work done outside before it gets too bad.

Sam, aren't we happy for this pleasant east coast weather after the harsh weather? Play nice with the cows today

TT, welcome to the US of A!!!!!
            Hope I run into you somewhere!

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Memorial day!
            Remember those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedoms.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Hi TT and PPQ from the other thread! TT - it would be so great to bump into you when you are here!
              Mick - new tatties for tea! Brilliant! The leeks you can keep - but add garden peas and baby carrots and that would be heaven!
              Lav - love you attitude and I really do hope it all works for you. No eggs again today - spent a while searching for leads, may just have to go to the store:upset:
              Sam - good luck with the cows. Your rabbit joke made me smile!!
              Pauly - don't work too hard! I thought you always got Mondays off - working a holiday Monday better bring happy clients with big tips!
              Posting from bed - on call today, but don't have to be anywhere today - feels good and lazy.
              Was looking at calendar - just 8 days of school left before summer!!! Yikes!
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

THE ULTIMATE ETHNIC JOKE
                An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Canadian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans,
                All walk into a fine restaurant.
                "I'm sorry," says the maitre'd', after scrutinizing the group.
                "You can't come in here without a Thai?.

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Lav...I have been using the logenzes. Slowly preferring them over the real thing.

Also I have never been quite clear on the YB thing. Are you guys still married? And where has he been living? I am being nosy...no need to reply if you don't want to.

Back at pool. Now I am watching people try to drink off their hangover. Drinking pool peeing group in one end. Kids and non drinkers in the other end.

This is a younger crowd and this atmosphere would have killed me last year. Now I rather enjoy it. Last year it would have been all poor me.....now I am thinking....so freaking glad that isn't me!

Mick.....May 31st is our last day having access to the old place. Although I have found several smokers here. But, as far as I can tell they must be pretty serious on the no smoking thing....cuz they are trying like hell to hide it.

Everyone have a great day....we are getting ready to cook out.

Comment

Bank holiday Monday

Mick;1664942 wrote: THE ULTIMATE ETHNIC JOKE
                    An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Canadian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans,
                    All walk into a fine restaurant.
                    "I'm sorry," says the maitre'd', after scrutinizing the group.
                    "You can't come in here without a Thai?.
                    now that's dang funny!
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                    X