Friday 30th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 30th May

morning all how are we today then? all ok?well the weather today is pretty good today so been out in the garden..pretty well packed out now ..not a lot of planting room left..but there are still wee gaps here and there..any plans for the weekend peeps?

ok on we go with the show tea and coffee on the boil now

hiya Lav well how are you this fine day?did you get anything done at all yesterday?hows your routine doing now that yb has moved back in ?oops apologies heres a brew!!

hiya Pauly ..how are you today ...oh no bougie dying?could be anything thats done it..but the soil should be kept damp not saturated..dont know how big it is ..but if it isnt hooge then maybe you could put a shelter round it ...

hiya Sam....hows you ? Virginny clay?well guess thats why I aint a roadbuilder!!:H what are you up to today?owt or nowt?did you go to the farmers market?

hiya SL..well how was your sober birthday? did you enjoy the day?and whats more you are off call now..any plans for the weekend?

hiya tt...how are you doing ? last leg of the journey ..when are you home?impreesed with your political correctness "but thy are large and ate a lot"..Im sure I could rephrase that!!:H
    enjoy the remainder of your trip.

hiya ppqp ..long time ..been busy have we?dont forget yourself in all this ..so how are you doing and what have you been up to?brew for you too?at work

hiya Det how are you doing ? all good my friend?you got any more energy today?

right my sober stalwarts tis time to go..take care n have a good one

A policeman pulled me over last night.

He said, "You've got no tax, your rear tyre is completely flat, you've got a can of lager in your hand and you're not wearing a seatbelt!"

I said, "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

I said, "Hang on a minute pal, I'm on the phone."

Sylvester Stallone has converted to Islam, he is now known as Ramadambo

The Chilcott Inquiry has agreed to publish the "gist" of the conversation between George Bush and Tony Blair.

Bush: "Saddam's a tosser. Let's invade"

Blair: "Yes Sir."

I used to own two companies that make indigestion tablets.

But they recently dissolved.

I hear Prince Harry has split up with his girlfriend of 5 years.

I know he's royalty and all but that's a bit young isn't it?

Police have discovered a huge terrorist plot in the north of England...

All the vegetables found growing have being destroyed.

Last night I settled down to eat some Ben & Jerry's with a DVD.

I couldn't be arsed to wash a spoon.

Sometimes I love to drive off-road, across fields & through rivers..

Or "Shortest Route" as the sat-nav calls it.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Friday 30th May

Good morning Abbers,

I was just about to start the thread Mick, then you appeared
    Things are going pretty well this week despite the addition of two large smelly dogs, a cat & a YB :H
    Just dealing with all this change one day at a time until the dust settles. The Insanity Twins will be here thru Sunday - hope to get rid of them by Monday morning at the latest. They haven't been bad but they do smell (mostly because it's been raining off & on all week).
    I've spent a good deal of time de-stinking the house this week :H

Greetings to everyone!
    I hope everyone has a great AF Friday. Safe travels to TT who is likely on her way home.
    I'm making a escape to Curves soon - nice to be out & dog-less for an hour!!!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Friday 30th May

Morning all!!
      a misty moisty kind of morning. Farmers's market got rained out so I continued getting stuff out of the wife's father's house house. Needs to be finished by this weekend. Bout to leave to hopefully get the final loads. Goodwill and thrift shops are starting to bust at the seams.

have a good one my friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Friday 30th May

Mae everybody,i think it would be fun to sell stuff at a farmers market Sam,we have a few that run on the weekends here,even when it's 115 outside haha,and a huge outdoor swap meet,i used to drink beers and walk through in that heat for hours,bleh,hubs and i have had low energy for about a week now,i wonder why?i take my vitamins,he takes none,i don't know what it is,maybe cuz it's getting warmer,who knows?day off today and i really need to declutter,and organize i guess i go a little overboard on Louie's toys,my house looks like a day care center,and most of it he doesn't play with anyways,so i think i'm gonna do as i did when my kids were small,wrap half of it up,put it away,then in a couple months bring it back out and wrap the other half up,reloving toys,if i can get my mojo today that is,i hope everybody has a good Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Friday 30th May

Quick flyby today - errand list is huge!
          Had good day yesterday - need to fess up to being ok with no drinking, but did miss a glass of wine - little mourning - do not want it all - just one little one, but totally realise how that goes.
          Looking forward to you practicing your haggis making Det so it will be perfect for my Christmas gift:H
          More rain Sam - that just stinks!
          Lav - my eldest wrote me a letter - no better gift in the world! Seems the changes are fairly smooth (apart from smelly doggies) - happy for you!
          See you all later
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Friday 30th May

SL ...well done you for not having that glass of wine...dont have to tell you..just the one doesnt exist ..belongs in the same category as cheque is in the post....it as like that when I got it..off the record ,between you and me......

its not the thinking about it thats the issue...its how you deal with it that matters!!and all that matters is that you had a sober birthday :goodjob:
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Friday 30th May

SL is creeping to 100 day mark!!!
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Friday 30th May

MAE ALL...

Boss said take the rest of the day off, he didn't have to tell me twice. We are heading into a busy time at the community centre. For some reason everyone wants to get married in June, July or August. :H Little stressed over not having moved the berm yet but things are looking up, it sounds like I may have a contractor. :yay: Just have the lawyer to deal with and as it turns out the president of the board is a lawyer so we're going to talk. I just need to know what direction to go, complain to the bar or the law society.

Weather has been improving but as usual nice warm day leads to rain showers in the evening. I think everyone is a little nervous after last June's flooding. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that.

Mick...I have lots of room in my garden, wait, what garden!

Lav...ah! the insanity twins are the dogs. Got it. Hope things are going good with YB, you might have to change is name now. Or not. :H

Sam...sorry about the rain out but at least you can get your father-n-laws house over and done.

Pauly...I found the wind would exhaust me. Everything becomes such an effort. You'll get your :happy: back soon. I used to do the same thing with my kids toys.

SL...:goodjob:...one of these days, can't quite remember when it happened to me, but you'll find that "mourning" feeling is just gone. That was one of my big additions to my gratitude list. All I can say is at least I got a Happy Mother's Day out of the boys. By the way...we can hardly wait for your triple digit celebration.

Be well everyone....PPQP

Comment

Friday 30th May

I saw SL sneaking around in the 100 day thread :H
                  Everyone is welcome there, the more the merrier!!!!

PQ, I think YB should remain YB - it just fits :H
                  Once a yard boy always a yard boy :H
                  Hope your day off is awesome!

Hi there Sam & Pauly.
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Friday 30th May

Noone was supposed to see me, I was very quiet, really!!!
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                    X