sunday 1st june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 1st june

white rabbits!!!!maeall ..you ok? off on me travels again today....currently in the car .not drving tho....hope you all havve a great day and speak to you later...oh yes..left a brew on the side for you before I left
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

sunday 1st june

Good morning Mick & all Abbers

A nice day has been promised so I intend to spend it outside.
    Later this week the heat & humidity will be moving in - not my favorite by any means.

SF, when is your 1 year AF anni?
    I'll get started on your cake

Hope your day goes well Mick, thanks for the coffee

Greetings to everyone. I hope we all have a great AF Sunday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

sunday 1st june

Morning all - more running around to do today, and silly busy work week coming!
      Managed my walk yesterday and had a big of an overdose of sun - aloe to the rescue, but think I am still lobsterish today!
      PPQ - sorry about your family stuff, and SF your work situation! Always something to remind us how much we have to deal with!
      Well, almost time to get up and kettle on - see you later!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

sunday 1st june

Mae everbody,(i think i'm the only one who still uses that haha)supposed to go to a 4 year olds birthday party later on but it's at 5,clear across town,i'm not sure i feel like it,if it was earlier maybe but i have a Sunday routine i like to stick with,like making sure Brady's laundry gets done,he showers,winding down to get ready for the work week etc.last week of school for these kids,he's getting out at 10:45 til Wednesday so i'm gonna hafta find a neighbor to pick him up from school,SF,sounds like a stressful work sitch,are you gonna look for something else?sounds like a mess,hello to Mick,TT,Lav,SL,PPQ,Det,Sam all my friends her,i hope our Sunday runs smooth
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

sunday 1st june

hiya everyone....just got back in ...not a bad day..27 degrees !!!thats hot for over here!! just watched the birds sitting in the hawthorn I planted yesterday..easily pleased me!!:H:H

A Jamaican lad goes to see the Careers Officer.
          "Have you thought about what you'd like to do when you finish school?"
          "Yes," he replied, "I want to be a tinker, like my father."
          "He travelled door to door mending pots and pans?"
          "No. He studied Philosophy at Cambridge University."

"You know, we've been together nearly three years and have a two year old son" she said, "and it upsets me that every time you go to the pub you carry a condom in your wallet"
          "It upsets me too" I said, "because it's the same one I was carrying the night we met!"

When people say a video is hard to watch...

The trick is to keep your eyes open.

I spotted a fit girl at a bar last night.
          "Fancy a date?" I asked.
          "I don't think my boyfriend would be too happy about that" she replied.
          "It's okay, he can have one too. Just remember to take the stones out."

I was in a music group called 'Illegal imports'.

We were a contraband.

My wife says I always have to do everything the hard way.

I said, "Just light the BBQ will you, this toast ain't going to cook itself.

I opened the door and there she was.

"How much for one hour?" I asked.

She said, "?40."

"Does that include a blow job?"

"Excuse me? I'm here to fix your computer."

I sent my boss a text yesterday morning and said, "I'm sorry, I'll be late again... I've got a flat."

"Well, I'll be early again, as usual," he replied, "which is why I've got a seven bed mansion."

dick

Whilst driving down the Autobahn a car in front of me suddenly careered left into a sausage factory,it looks like he took a turn for the wurst.
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

sunday 1st june

MAE ALL...

It's a hot one here today too Mick but nowhere near 27 though. I'm glad to see you're easily pleased. :H Spent some time over at the community garden still a lot of plots to be planted. Now I'm going to relax for the rest of the afternoon.

Hey Pauly, nope you're not the only one. I hear you about your routine, especially on Sunday. Got to get that week started off on the right foot.

Thanks SL I hope you enjoy your day.

Lav...at least we don't have to deal with humidity although last year was an exception and boy we're not used to that. Hope your day is going good.

Will check back later to see how everyone else is doing......PPQP

Comment

sunday 1st june

The work thing is a mess, but it's all fine. Someday I'll look back laugh.

Lav.....I quit in March....but, I don't count my date until June. That is when I dug my heels and knew I was doing this come hell or high water

Had some stuff to do today, got home and decided I didn't want to miss a chance for a nap. Took my one hour nap, jumped up and got my suit on and before I could get my flip flops on...it started to pour:upset: A day without the pool, can I survive....

Doing pretty good in the smoking department. So as I mentioned I have seen people smoking, i asked one guy about it and he said he smokes on his balcony and they have never said a word to him. I was rather shocked when a gal lit up at the pool.....and the staff was there and said nothing. So I have been sneaking a few here and there. Honestly though the paranoia every time a car pulls around or cat runs by is a huge deterrent. I am only actually smoking around 3 a day....am I trying to be some badass rebel? No, I'm just an addict thank you

Comment

sunday 1st june

hello all
                thought I'd better check in before today became tomorrow. Came home from farmers's market Saturday to find a damn bar had been in my bees, knocked over one hive, flipped over a sealed tub of corn I have for the chickens, tried all 3 of my beds, ate my porridge, broke my rockin chair, and then left. Electric fenced my hives that afternoon/eve. Set up a makeshift solar panel from an old satellite dish bracket today. One day I'll get to the stuff I need to get done, but tonight bed is the next endeavor. Pleasant dreams dear friends.
                Sam
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                X