• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily AF Tuesday - June 3

What? No thread yet??
    Hope you are OK Mick the thread starter

Hello & welcome back Chief!
    Glad you stopped in & glad you are back on an AF path.

Guess I'd better brew a big pot of coffee & keep it warm for everyone
    I am back to just two dogs - the Insanity Twins have gone home - yay!!
    Son & grandsons stayed for dinner last night. It was nice to hear about their one week excursion to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. They had a lot of fun.
    I'll be busy today with some work, bill paying & cleaning up after my guests :H

Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Tuesday.
    Pauly, I hope you change your mind & decide to stay with us.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Morning friends!!
    says were due some rain this afternoon. I hope it holds off till tonight. Got stuff that needs doing before I do a little vacate this Friday. My wife and are actually going together away from here for a couple of days. We have not done that for about 15 years... I hope I remember what she looks like.
    We usually go separately to different things so animals are tended. My daughter is actually here and "volunteered". We are going to a wedding in NC. I am going to see a beach and everything!! Got my sobriety packed with me too!!

Pauly, been giving some thought to your posts... sounds as if you need to take a deep breath and relax. The more you worry about your quit, the harder maybe it becomes. Maybe being able to actually enjoy the lack of booze would help. The way we perceive things makes a huge difference. This sounds very simplistic but sometimes the most difficult puzzle is solved by the simplest solution: enjoy your quit?? Just a thought. Regardless, please keep on staying on.

Off to the survey world. Hope everyone has a glorious day doing the do.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

mae all and how are we today? doing this on gthe main computer ..laptop has decided not to work!tis going back to the shop this aft ..just got back from the chiro..did my exercises..and he threw me out!!!said that I would be wasting money ..yipee

so how are we all then??..brew time for all ..extra money so I can afford brews all round!!

morning Sam..hows the day BEEn for you so far then? ok I hope ..did you get them all then?

Hiya chiefv..welcome back..how come you went back tho mate ..anything you can tell us for the future ..forearmed is forewarned!!any glad you are here.

hiya Det..glad to see you mate ..hows the ole house clearance and swordfighting going?

hiya tt how are you now that you are back in the land of lush green ..mind you you did come back to a holiday ..courtesy of Lilibet!!

hiya SF ..how are you today then ? world all good for you ? hope so...yep I stopped being a rat 3 years ago and got out the race!!

hiya ppqp..how are you today? (your majesty ,boss etc etc)how was the salmon..bit fishy if you ask me..but you didnt :H

hiya SL...how are you today?ok I hope ...2 days to push till you become mummy angel ....playing host to the cherubs..dont lie ..we know you are waiting for it with baited breath!!

And now Pauly ..weell lasss ..what are we going to do with you then? you aint quitting quitting so sack that idea!!and as for not being able to change hisdtory ...well thats bs ..every man ..oops and woman and his dog has had a crack at that ..so what are we going to do OK ..then what are you going to do first of all about it..first thing I would suggest is..get rid of the negativity ..every single one of us has had doubts as to whether we could do it or not..secondly dont kid yourself that it will make life more exciting interesting ..it does ..for others when you make a complete arse of yourself.,.make yourself a promise ..no matter what shit happens today ..I aint drinking ..ok I will see how I feel tomorrow but for today I aint!!this isnt meant to sound nasty ..but you aint no special case that quitting cant work for ..we all thought like that ..so get your thinking head on ,sort out how you are gonna do it cos you can ..and you know ..wi booze you lose!!:l it is 1320 in the aft ye gods ..taking Julies parents to the airport in the morning ..and it is morning ...picking them up at 215 am..you imagine how that would have been if I still had my drinking head on!!!

take it easy have a good day ....oh and Pauly ..think on

just seen the thread has started ...hiya Lav and Sam
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,jeez Mick i don't know what i'm doing,i had such determination this go around! i mean serious,focused,taking each day at a time,grateful for being sober,ugh i had one pissy mood day and i justdon't know what came over me,i had even gone back to taking kudzu which i had used before and it helped,i was thinking i had it this time! damn,had little Louie yesterday for a bit,he was a little princehe's been crabby lately so it was nice to have him back to his old sellf,i want to be the best Nana P to him,sheesh hope everybody has a good Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick;1667755 wrote: 2 days to push till you become mummy angel ....playing host to the cherubs..dont lie ..we know you are waiting for it with baited breath!!
          HAHAHA Mick - NOT!!!!!!!!

In middle of the audit - had to leave at 5am today just to be asked crazy questions:upset:
          One more day then that torture should be done.
          All ok here - not been sleeping well - but as alarm had to go off at Micks Sunday time, of course I was sleeping just fine.
          See you later - have a good day all...
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
          X