thanks popeye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks popeye

just wanted to thank popeye for the pm he sent me it was my first ever and was so nice of him the reason he pm ed me was because he hadn,t seen me around and was wandering if i was okay so i thought i had better let you all know that i am doing not too badly and have been very busy with workof next week on holiday so will try and be around a bit more hope everyone else is doing well and see you around shortly

popeye you are such a nice man and thank you once again

love you all maryt:h

thanks popeye

Good to see you! And I would have to agree with your opinion of Popeye, he is wonderful

Victoria
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

thanks popeye

Thank You ladies.
      A lovely warm feeling has just come over me....
      :h

Comment

thanks popeye

Mar, nice to see your post.
        Yes, our Pops is the best, and he is doing so well with Abs!
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

thanks popeye

Hi Mary T - Yep, he gets my vote too! What would we do without him?? This one's for you, Pops: :huggy !

Good to see you here, Mary - look forward to seeing you round more now that Popeye's brought you back from hiding! Also glad to hear things are going pretty well - :goodjob:
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

thanks popeye

and mine, I've also noticed he tries to welcome most of the new visitors if he can. What a star.

Good to see you to Mary, glad you're doing well.

Comment

thanks popeye

i do try and read the posts most days but do not always post anything myself it is just a comfort to know that you are all here incase i need to get anything of my chest and reading all the other posts gives me so much encouragement so big massive thanks to all

love maryt

Comment

Working...
              X