Sat 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat 7th

mae all..how are you today?ok I hope..just thought I would start the thread but...wont be here in the morning ..off on my travels hope all well
    have a good weekend :wavin:
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Sat 7th

Good morning Abbers,

Have a good day Mick

I am about to embark on a list of errands myself. Getting to the chicken feed store is #1 on my list of course :H
    The weather looks good for the day so I will do what I can outside!

Det, hope you were able to cool off!

Greetings TT, SL, SF, PQ, Sam, Pauly & everyone!
    I slept like a dead person last night after yesterday's stinky little boy mania

Wishing everyone a great AF Saturday!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sat 7th

Morning Mick and Lav...and MAE to all the rest.

Did anyone give Mick permission to be MIA today? Thought we only agreed to Sunday

Lav...what a difference it makes when you can sleep like that. Your body probably really needed it.

I've been up and over to the community garden to water some plots, picked up some breakfast groceries so heading to the kitchen before heading down to Dad's.

Have a Super AF Saturday everyone.....PPQP

Comment

Sat 7th

At pool. Drunk people are annoying. Googled.....the blue stuff for the water is a myth. It was in a famous movie, but it does not exist.

This is so mean.....but honest to God.....does one not realize that wearing a string bikini in no longer an option.

Annoyed and no thoughts of drinking. Exposure to drunk annoying people.....makes one realize they never ever want to look like that again.

Comment

Sat 7th

Mae everybody,S.F.that sounds like a yuck situation,it's pretty sad you can't enjoy the pool fully,i,wouldn't mund so much the drunks,but the pee'ers,bleeek gross and too much!yesterday was our 24th anniversary,i can't believe time goes by so fast,but it's all good just alot of sentimental feelings this week,and no Mick,you are only allowed Sunday off! them are the rules haha,hello to all
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sat 7th

TheSunFlower;1669168 wrote: the blue stuff for the water is a myth. It was in a famous movie, but it does not exist.
            It's just chemical reactions so there's got to be something out there. I'm on it...googling chemicals to detect urine...will get back to you.

:hallo: Pauly....congrats on your 24th anni....yup special dates bring on special emotions. I thought that was right, we only allow Mick Sunday's off. :H

Been back and forth to community centre...yup boss #1 falling down on the job. Not his fault but it's becoming apparent he's finding it more and more difficult to complete his tasks. Really....what next!

Have a peaceful evening and will see you on the 'morrow.....PPQP

Comment

Sat 7th

Maybe your boss needs some PPQP assistance - what do you think? :H

Happy anniversary Pauly!
              It's nice to know that some people get to enjoy their anniversaries :H

SF, I don't suppose there's any way to pitch a bitch to the pool manager about things? Certainly doesn't sound very enjoyable
              I've never seen a pool where AL was allowed - they don't exist around here, just as well.

So, who starts tomorrow's thread if Mick is still busy? Do we get a vote?? :H

Sam - if you check in tonight -
              I wanted to share a website with you, very interesting for all of us interested in preserving the pollinators in our gardens, farms, etc.
              Pollinator Partnership
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sat 7th

Busy day so flying by yet again - horse show, had to take a friend - show went well - four rosettes, kept friend till evening - got absolutely nothing at all done apart from running around after kids....not the end of the world :H
                Got sunburnt yet again - you would think I would learn, but past histpry shows I am not best about learning from mistakes:H At least my red nose is sun and not drinking:H
                Good to see everyone - TT wasn't there a problem with the last haircut?
                I so agree with yesterdays comments about the (sometimes misplaced) value of a degree - I just went to nursing school, got my SRN, no degree - and I am no longer qualified for the job I now have, or the one below it, or the one below that - makes me feel vulnerable for sure. I do believe getting a degree is a pretty basic necessity even though they seem to be fairly easy to obtain and not have much real value some of the time...
                Take care all and thank you for being there for me - I am getting through this stage, and the knowledge of checking in here is a huge motivation....
                “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Sat 7th

Don't beat yourself up about the lack of a degree SL. That was usual for nursing in the past. And damned good intelligent nurses too.

Comment

Working...
                  X