Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Morning all!!
    quick look see and off to market this am. Did my class, which was so stimulating (sarcasm intended). The speaker was actually pretty good, just 8 hours is too damn long.

might get rained upon today. Gotta rock, hope everyone is well.
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Hey Sam.
    No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

hiya everyone ...just a quick jump in...off to a kitchen showroom..guy makes bespoke kitchens..so do I !!!:H:H reckon his will be dearer than mine...camping stove,coupla crates and things like that ......erm dont think I will get away with this one ..time to shell out the dosh...already been shown the cooker ...(on numerous occasions) that madam wants..a half range ..ok if its half range ..can I get it half price????..just hope he is not one of these "uriah heep" ever so umble salesmen !!
      before I go ..just had to comment on your post sl.....about the drinking and celebrating and what you used to do..

wine before you went out ..meticulously planned out as to not put you over the limit before you pick your daughter up...how do you know you wouldnt be over?in a smash..you had been drinking irrespective of how much ..other party hadnt...who loses?

on the way home focused on getting home..and finishing the wine..any risk there? concentration ,road sense perhaps...bet you couldnt remember the drive unless there were some really salient points.

then home finish the wine...then what???feeling pretty lively now due to the wine.....and??
      lotta misplaced energy and planning there...and that actually goes for every single one of us!! hey thats you now ..over a third of the year in ..wow

right folks ..off to spendsville :upset::upset::upset::upset: catch yawl later!!..go for it SPAMmers ..have a great weekend
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Good morning Abbers,

Cloudy, rain on the way, oh well.

Sam, at least we aren't dealing with the flooding rain like the Midwest, huh? Seeing pictures of the University of Minnesota hospital teetering on the edge of a landslide is frightening
        Hope your market day goes well!

Mick, home improvements are painful but oh so nice
        Try to focus on the results!!! What is a half range? Two burner stove instead of a four burner??

SL, put the wine in the history books where it belongs!
        Don't let it take up so much head space. It's over & done with, right?

Have a great AF Saturday & first day of summer everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Mae everybody,i have to admit i'm a little jealous of your guys's rain but yeah floods don't sound too fun,i put on a dress i've never worn before,it's ugly! i look like i should be going door to door preaching religion haha,oh well i'm not changing i wear an apron at work anyways,supposed to be hot here today,as long as it's not humid and heavy-aired i'm a-ok,hope everybody has a great Saturday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

MAE ALL...

Sam...thanks for kicking us off. Hope the market is successful.

LittleB...good to see you here.

Mick...good luck on the shopping trip, hope it's not too painful :H

Lav...I want to know the answer to that question too. Rainy this morning but is supposed to clear out and be nice this afternoon.

Pauly...you have my rain I'm done with it. Hope your day is good.

Off to my Dads and then a long walk with friends and dinner out. Hope you all have a great AF Saturday....PPQP

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Hi all - thanks for listening last night - I agree Lav, too much head space, so writing it out seems to put it to sleep otherwise I keep mullung it over.
              Happily awake today waiting for daughter #1 to wake so we can have some fun - will have to wake her soon. Dot #2 home 11:30pm, and I will have no worries driving to get her tonight!
              Kitchen sounds wonderful Mick, I admit to being wee bit jealous (ps thats Julies idea of kitchen not yours:H)
              Hi Pauly, PPQ, LB and Sam. Hope all is good Det???
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Yeah,where is Det?
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

little beagle;1674272 wrote: Hey Sam.
                  Hey LB
                  how's you doing. Glad to see you over in this neck of the woods!!
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

welcome Little Beagle. Great to have you pop in - join in whenever you like. we just treat sobriety here as our normal - all part of the daily regime.

sorry everyone for the brief post - very busy - as is everyone of course. Sunday midday now. Shortest day over and the countdown to summer begins!!!

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Hi all,
                      Just popping in to say Hi.. I have a bit more time at weekends and will have even more time when the holidays start next week
                      25 days sober today, I do feel so much better. I watched that great documentary that NS posted a link for about the Craving Brain. I found it fascinating
                      Shortest and longest day all around... Here in Malaysia the diff between the shortest and longest day is about 30 minutes!! The weather here hot, humid and hazy.. Yuk
                      Have a great MAE
                      Xx
                      Patrice

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

Hi Patrice - wow we are getting visitors here this weekend.
                        :goodjob: great on the 25 days - stick with us kid (as well as with the LOAMers) and you will be ticking off the months Af. Just ask SL!

Comment

SATURDAY 21ST JUNE

aw crappo, I lost my post! oh well. last minute cram at home (good to be here at least).
                          we list our house for sale on Tue. eeeek!
                          taking some time to incorporate 'self care' and not stress out in a negative way.
                          will try to catch up soon
                          be well everyone
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                          X