tues 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tues 8

Hiya all just a quick jump in whole I can geta signal hope all good doing fingers n fumbs on the fone here. . Hiya ppqp you doin ok det take it easy on your travels. . Car n trailer won't go into a bar so if you end up in one..then gotta be down to you mate tt you ok? And sl chase those blues you don't need booze:lhiya lav and gang take it easy
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

tues 8

Spelling is crap on that thread but reckon you'll get the general idea. ..have a good day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

tues 8

Look what the cat dragged in! One very tired person who planned to start the thread (Mick bet me) but has little of interest or excitement to report. Just a hard day at the salt-mines. I am trying to talk my daughter into doing some baking tonight but the wench won?t move.

Good to see everyone popping in ? surviving what seems to be the heat. Yes its winter here PPQP but not as you know it.

Det ? hope you stay strong ? and try to get some grub in the gullet. This sounds like one of those times when you should reach for the ice-cream, frozen yoghurt and smoothies . I know these are not the healthiest choices but needs be. Try to eat ? regularly.

So just a short hello ? hope I can post it as the MWO website often fizzles out at this time of the night (7pm Tuesday here). About the time Mick tries to pop in too.

Stay cool peoples and fill me in on the gossip.

Comment

tues 8

Morning all!!
        full day yesterday, the same today. It is an amazing thing how I managed to make drinking, in the past,
        a major past time. Now I can't imagine having the time!

how you be there TT, Mick?

Working at the mushroom palace today. Hope everyone is well. Try to get back later
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

tues 8

Good morning Abbers,

Happy Tuesday to everyone

Mick - I knew you couldn't resist getting the thread started!!
          I hope you are enjoying your vacation to the max

Greetings TT, Sam, Pauly, Det, PQ, SL, & everyone!
          Nothing special going on today. The big priority is staying cool in this heat & humidity. I have to treat my feathered friends to some frozen treats to help them as well

Have a great AF Tuesday everyone!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

tues 8

Hi all - is it Friday yet??
            Good to see Mick managed to start the thread, he won't be feeling too anxious if he can get to it once in a while:H
            Not as blue today, but not sure what I am - just here.....hopefully by weekend it will be brighter...off to reno (Hi Det) for a meeting Friday - taking girls and will spend night, they like spending night in hotel - a treat and i can put it on the books, so shy not??
            Not much else to say - so instead of waffling on, will just off and about - :waving::waving:
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

tues 8

Wednesday here already!
              Our house smells like some winos were sleeping there last night - daughter was painting with oils last night and got out the turps!

Comment

tues 8

Eeeww TT - winos :H :H

SL, a night in a hotel with room service should make any kid happy - sounds good

Another giant thunder storm just blew thru here but at least the power stayed on - yay!
                Tomorrow is supposed to be somewhat cooler, hope so!!!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

tues 8

Lav, we had a hell of rain not long ago before sunset with the most incredible double rainbow I've ever seen. I was driving home and each rainbow had brilliant bright colors enhanced by dark clouds between the two. Very spectacular, then got home and as was going up my driveway and there was another, though not as magnificent. Still I got a picture of it though it didn't turn out as I'd hope.

Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

tues 8

Hang on Lav - who said anything about room service!!!! I am way too cheap for that:H
                    Nice cows there Sam!
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

tues 8

Mae all tis I...Fred. ....fred starter!! Hope all is well with you went for a walk yesterday. .ended up doing 7 miles nice pics sam..tt how's winos villas doing today then?:H..hiya lav you doing ok...sl get your smiley head on and n joy the day courtesy of the firm...big shout to pauly ppqp and ebberywun else take care guys:l

Comment

Working...
                      X