wed 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed 9

Aaargh tried to be a smart arse and start the fred..posted it on the end of yesterday's how r yizall?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

wed 9

Hi there -Mick your language certainly deteriorates when you type on the Smartphone. Funny that they are called that.:H
    Glad that you are having a good time.

Turps smell has gone - but the painting she did was good. So worth it. Thats what one can call 'a night on the turps'!:H
    I have had a busy day - tried to get on MWO before and just couldn't it - the site seems to be inaccessible around my early evening.

Nice pic Sam.
    Hope everyone is doing well. I have the sneezes - maybe its residue turps in the air - or it could be the cold.
    Hope you are staying cool Lav.
    Enjoy your time with the young ladies this Friday SL. I enjoy sharing a hotel room with my girl - still do. When she was a wee kid she used to love drinking the tiny U-H milk sachets!

Catch you later - hi there PPQP, Pauly and all others !!!

Comment

wed 9

Good morning Abbers & Happy Hump day

Had that same storm & same double rainbow last evening Sam!!!!
      I haven't been out yet to survey for storm damage, nothing visible from the windows anyway.
      Heading back up to 90 this afternoon so the chance of more storms is likely.

Mick, sounds like you are enjoying yourself & getting some exercise too. A 7 mile walk is nothing to sneeze at buddy :H

TT, hope your sneezes cease & desist soon!

Greetings to SL, Det, PQ, Pauly & everyone!
      I'm off to Curves now & to deliver eggs - yay!
      Let's all have a fab AF day!!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

wed 9

Morning all!!
        cloudy rainy start here. Supposed to have my watering trough project completed today. We'll see...

Mick, I truly believe that smart phones have their own language.

TT, the turp smell will definitely work on the sinuses. Hope it goes away sooner than later.

Not much to report, SOS: sober onward sober!!
        Hello to all
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

wed 9

Mae everybody,just a quick helloi'm pretty sure all of this rain gave me a cold or something,i am just not feeling great atm,love ya all have a good Wednesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

wed 9

Oh hello everyone it is I been out swimming in the sea..excellent fun chaps..hello tt..and how are you this fine day? Yes it is a tad peculiar how ones command of the Queens English does frightfully change when usinga wonder of technology with the keyboard facility that a spider playing the piano would struggle with! ! That is in addition to the wonders of wi fi connections at 6 am...I would suggest that even the Jobs amongst us would have their patience tried:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

wed 9

hello everyone - it's been a tough few days at work stressful situation with people I manage, one tricky meeting down,one to go. Not drank - cancelled yoga and roller derby - didn't feel like running away felt like genuinely looking after me. Had magnum infinity ice cream (mmmmmm) and bag of wotsits.

Other than that,I'm tired and grateful for support of OH and my manager and other team mates. Chilled evening and early night after football on the cards, massage tomorrow after work and gym before,working at home too so more relaxed.Happy to be AF.
              one day at a time

Comment

wed 9

MAE ALL....

Even though things are quiet at the community centre my day just fly's by. So glad I love my job!

We're getting all the sun and heat here sorry Lav, Pauly and Sam...Great pics by the way.

Bear good job on looking after you. Glad you're getting some support.

Mick...tried to find a pic of a spider playing the piano but it was not to be. I read your fred start on yesterdays post. Very clever. Sounds like you're having a great time. Looking forward to some pics upon your return.

Early evening for me hope all have a restful evening.....PPQP

Comment

wed 9

Checking in - long day, feeling worn out - need to remember that school holidays are not rests for parents - I am totally exhausted and a bit blah!
                  Hanging in and hanging on though, and taking it nice and steady until the wind changes.
                  Good to see you LB.
                  Hi Mick, TT, Lav, Sam, Pauly and PPQ. Hump day almost done - hoping not too many calls tonight, last too nights have been busier than normal.
                  See you all tomorrow.
                  Det - hope you are hanging in too when on your travels
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

wed 9

although its school hols SL try to get some me time. You sound tired.
                    Hugs!

Comment

Working...
                    X