mon 13 july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon 13 july

mae all quick jump in before I go out....how are you all doing this fine day?all good okquick brew and then on we go

hiya Sam ..nice pic of the bees mate..that must have bee n hard work :H getting all them out.

hiya lav ..hows you doing ?those caulies look lovely ..cant seem to grow them..tonight had potatoes,broad beans,cabbage leek and beetroot on my tea..all home grown..toms and peppers ripening too. quick cuppa?

hiya ppqp..obviously early wasnt early enough!!:H how are you doing?all good?likewise quick brew

hiya sl..yep was a good laugh...just shows though..I can be an idiot without al! dont think Ill bother with a wig tho!!..yep you know you can do it...interesting convo about the mushrooms.

hiya Pauly..how ..why ?only you know those answers..jump back on here theres a seat for you.

tt how are you feeling... any better?will give you a shout later.

right folks ..gotta go so see you all later..will pop in after
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

mon 13 july

Hi everyone - I seem to be OK today. Not swinging from the chandeliers yet, but not too bad. Just being busy and having lots to do helps I guess. I went for another long walk yesterday and while it was not amazing it did help I think. I need to get more exercise - to the point where I can feel it. The weather here definitely has not helped me either. Not so much because it makes me feel down but because its so off-putting in terms of exercise. I just like to get outdoors - like most people.
    Sounds like you have been busy with the bees Sam. And Lav and Mick have their gardens which they are eating their way through.
    How's things SL - feeling a wee bit better?
    How did your weekend go PPQP?
    Pauly - all I can say is get yourself back into the swing of sobriety - and don't beat yourself up too much. You seem to do a bit of that.
    Hi there SF and others. Where is Det?
    OK - must get some things sorted tonight and then a DVD. Catch you later

Comment

mon 13 july

Good morning Abbers!

Thanks for the coffee Mick & just so you know - it is the 14th over here
      Eating a thing or two from the garden everyday is fun, don't you think? I'm going to have to rethink the greenhouse thing again to extend growing season a bit

TT, funny about exercise - it helps even if you don't realize it at the time. That's why I keep pushing myself to go, even when I don't necessarily feel like going. I know it won't kill me Glad you are doing better.

Sam - those bees - oh my!!!!!
      It was seriously hot & humid yesterday, bless you!!!!

SL, PQ, Det, Pauly & everyone - have a great AF Monday!
      More strong storm developing later this afternoon & evening, hope the power doesn't disappear again....

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mon 13 july

morning all!!
        well I am still feeling effects of heat, feeling exhausted. Taking it somewhat easy today. Got to deal some with this honey, do a little chainsaw work, maybe a little bush hogging, and grab a little fiddle time!

Hey Mick, sounds as if you're on the go

TT, glad you're doing better. I think the extremes of high's and low's are typical for those of us drank to excess. I believe Mick really hit the nail on the head that we masked ourselves with booze, so now we are wide open and need to be able to look stuff in the face.

Lav, we're suppose to get some bad storms this evening I've heard. Button down the hatches and have plenty of matches!

Pauly, some day you will make that commitment to yourself, if the lingering doubt exists, then it'll bite you every time. I am betting that you will kick its ass in the end!

Greetings to all that pop in.
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

mon 13 july

Hi Abbers,

Quick fly by...hope you are all well.

Grats on your two years Mick ....sorry I missed it here but hope you got my email.

Got loads on, renovating my house and probably moving on from the business. Pastures new but not sure where yet.

Be good guys

Comment

mon 13 july

Hi all - quick early Monday check in before all the work fun begins - and there was Kuya - blast from the past!! Hi - are you hanging around for a while???
            TT - glad things seem a wee bit better - exercise does help, finding the time is what bites me and I know that is not a good excuse...
            Well off to the salt mines - see you all later
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

mon 13 july

Hey there Kuya
              Hope to hear more from you!!!!!
              Good luck with all your changes!

Sam - it was a totally hot, humid & hazy day
              I'm getting severe storm & flood warnings every 30 minutes or so on my phone. Thinking about turning the damn think off :H
              Hope you are OK & got some of your work done today

SL, hope your day is not too rough!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

mon 13 july

Kuya, nice to see your lovely avatar again! Hope you've been doing well. Change is a good thang, ain't it?
                Hope you're around for awhile.

Lav,ran some chainsaw for the better part of morning, weed eating and then a hell of a storm.
                Because this honey is all in loose comb, I'll have to squeeze it by hand and let it strain through a window screen over a cooler, thus putting old beer cooler to good use! Not sure if I can make any comb honey, seems the comb is pretty old.

Sam
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

mon 13 july

Sam, are you going to get enough honey to sell - make some profit for all your hard work?? I sure hope so!
                  YB was digging out some old gooseberry plants this weekend & disturbed an underground bees nest of some sort - he was stung 3 X. He wasn't very happy :H:H
                  There was a tornado watch issued for the area NE of here - phew, this weather is nasty
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

mon 13 july

Lav - should you really be laughing at poor YB getting stung??? Poor bees:H
                    Sam - selling your honey sounds like a good plan...
                    Well 106 degrees here today (41 C) - bit too hot for my liking, managed to drag my tired butt out for a walk with daughter #1, it felt good - really need to get into a habit...
                    Stay safe in your weather Lav:l and you too Sam!
                    Picked tomatoes - picking big bowl every other day and daughter has such fun sharing them with the neighbours.
                    I think my "un-normal" feelings are due to some health issues (TMI Sam and Mick, but those pesky female issues) - scheduled for ultrasounds and then a consult now....always something isn't there...took me a while to get to the bottom of things, then they became clear this weekend...
                    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
                    X