friday 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday 18

look it me !!!no problems at all getting in today....how are you all doing?ok I hope.been thundery all night over here complete with rain..so glad I watered the garden last night!!poets day today ..weekend starts

here we go then tea and coffee on the go.

morning bear ...how are you doing? any plans for the weekend?somewhere along the line you have to turn that"its not fair I cant drink" into actually I do have the choice but dont want to..when you can do that ....jobs sorted!!

hiya Sam...hows the back today then?feeling any easier..whats your weekend going to pan out to?

hiya Lav...yep just the little toms for me too..you still got your lodger....grandson Im talking about!! are you up to any thing over the weekend?think it over with this brew...

hiya SL...present for you!use it for your staff ..save a fortune in "consultancy fees!" how are you doing?glad you managed to get out walking with your daughter

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0c7c6a87.png

hiya ppqp...hows you today then ..all well? storms subsided? think you sent them this way!!how did work /inspections go? tell me all over this brew..you still being boss?anything planned for weekend?

right chaps and chapesses..time for the off ..big shout to those not here ..tt pauly..yoohoo!

have a great weekend..

radiator taken off the wall..pies cut and capped..shrouding off the pipes..got to plaster chase wiring in shroud pipes neatly..lift flooring..in a week?dont think so!

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0fbdb369.jpg

this was a tall cupboard ..till I cut it in half

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0755e9e9.jpg

me n my mummy

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ps85c4c3c5.jpg

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...ps643076a7.jpg

My father had a job in a tiddly-winks factory. He didn't like it... it was counter productive.

I've just recieved an email confirming my prosthetic limb order.

Attachment to follow.

I had to tell Jeff that he was no longer part of our human jigsaw act.

He just didn't fit in.

So the UK Government sent 200 wanted terrorists 'assurance letters' - how can they be wanted if they knew where to send the letters?

I had a very frank discussion with my GP today.

"You do realise that taking all these drugs will eventually kill you?"

"I know, but you've got to appreciate the constant pressure I'm under," he said.

A new study found that thin people have an extra copy of certain genes ...

Whereas fat people have an extra copy of the Pizza Hut takeout menu.

My friend asked me if I had any plans for National Nudity Day...

I said "I've got nothing on".

Israel takes military action to recover a football strip once worn by Paul Gascoigne, seems a bit over the top for a Gazza Strip.

What does Rolf Harris and a waitress have in common, they work hard behind bars.

My wife asked me to pick her up outside Tesco so as I drove past I shouted out the window

"You're not looking as fat as usual today, love"

Climate change:

Is it real, or did God just put the Earth on "shuffle?"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

friday 18

just trying a test post..used to use tiny pic to download photos but its gone stupid with adverts and wont let you downl oad properly..so trying different programmes..anyone else got a good download prog?

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...pscccf8c58.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

friday 18

Morning Mick - good thanks,working at home in am then off to visit a London Housing Association who do what we do - only better!

I'm working on the mind shift,focusing on how much better this week has been,in part because I have not drank,in part because I've taken the pressure off myself in terms of letting myself just laze when I was feeling overwhelmed.

HOW did you get to the point of surrender,do you just keep telling yourself that until it sinks in?Ignoring the part that say ' go on, have one'?

Have a good day everyone.
      one day at a time

Comment

friday 18

Good morning Abbers & Happy Friday to all

Need that coffee Mick - thanks!
        Great baby horse pictures - they are so cute. I sometimes see them outside at the horse farm across the road from me.
        I have dozens of 'deconstruction' pictures like yours from our old houses :H
        That scene looks very familiar to me. Reminds me of all the plaster dust that invaded my sinuses :H
        Good luck with your project!

bear, I kept telling myself over & over & over 'I don't drink anymore'. And yes, ignore that voice that says it's OK to have one or two because you know that it truly is not OK!!!!! Just keep doing what you are doing - sounds like you are on a good path

Greetings to everyone & I hope we all have a great day!
        I am off to Curves soon then will be picking up grandsons at noon because the regular babysitter can't stay all day. Don't blame her a bit :H

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

friday 18

Mornin all!!
          Decent market yesterday, seems like a long day, though. Back still sore but better. Market early tomorrow, up at 3 so early to bed tonight.

Just a quick check in hope to get back on later, waves to all!
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

friday 18

Gosh - where is everyone?
            Good to see you Mick, Lav, Sam and Bear!
            I love cherry toms - little candies!
            Mick - work likes spending a fortune on consultant fees, makes them feel as if they are doing something - just bugs me that they change every year or two and we start all over again!! After 19 years I have had so many "fresh, new, exciting starts" that it gives me the hives! We have two days of it next week, with the latest flavour and I have been ignoring that it is coming - no work, more "new culture" - bah humbug!
            Bear - I just take each day, or each moment as it comes and deal with it - I don't think I have surrendered yet, just taking it slowly and steadily and it is working for me.
            Mick - can't get the photos to work :upset: Will have to try and copy links and see if that works...
            3am Sam - I am getting het up about 5am next week - will relax now and enjoy the lie in:H
            Hope everyone else is ok??
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

friday 18

Just letting folk know I am OK. Nothing to report but all is well.

Comment

friday 18

Just thought I'd see if Photobucket is working tonight. These are some crazy Asian Squash plants my daughter brought over. I think they want to take over the entire garden :H

AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X