fri 25 July af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fri 25 July af daily

morning,cant see another thread atm, but who knows what's going on in cyberspace!
    Pleased it's Friday,final day of self development course today - really enjoyed it so far,quite soul searching stuff.I've been 98% with the weight watchers so far,having no booze helps hugely as no booze related cravings to navigate,also rules out takeaway tonight so making Jamie Oliver chicken,char grilled broccoli bulgar wheat salad with lots of yummy moroccan flavours. Staying in with cat,bit of laundry,coronation street and then watching on netbook gotham rollergirls v london rollergirls on catch up.

Happy Friday
    one day at a time

fri 25 July af daily

hi all ..just managed to get in ..heres my post from earlier ..saved it as a word document!!

mae all how are we today then? all ok ..been up since early doors cutting chillies and cucumbers and tomatoes...got some room to plant out some more veggies...just a case of what..weather gain really nice ..rabbits have got their frozen bottles to lie on...there are also ceramic tiles for them to lie on in the shade of the hutch and yesterday they chucked the water bottle down the stairs and put it on the tiles!!

ok on we go then..tea coffee and cold water....this is now from memory..cant get back into the website so now a cut n paste job!!

mornin Lav and how are you today?sounds like you need some peace n quiet!!..have you anything planned for the weekend....or has everybody planned it for you?big brew here madam..you need to paint a big note on your house ..babysitter gone on holiday!!

hiya ppqp..hows you today ...after your unofficial "on call"? :H yep ask for the allowance !off to your dads this weekend?..heres your Friday brew

hiya bear...you ok?thats absolute bullsh.t about 1.5 litres of water per day!!!you drink what you can and when you can...this morning alone Ive had over 1.5 ltrs! and in this weather too..any thoughts about replacing the roller blading and with what?

mornin SL..INTP or INTJ?......whatever!!hows you today?all well I hope..youre missing all this good weather over here!!should have boxed your holidays off for now!!

dont know where everyone else is...suspect this site is hacking people off...big hi to all our mia tt pauly pat etc have a good one

I've never bothered with a TV licence.

My television works just as well without one.

I just put my mobile phone into Airplane mode.

Russia shot it down.

My wife said, "How come you can remember who scored the winning goal in a cup final from twenty years ago, but you can't remember our wedding anniversary?"

I replied, "Because that goal was a happy moment."

In a review of World Cup goals, I heard the description "Germany and Brazil shared 8 goals in their semi-final"

That's like saying me and the ex shared our assets in the divorce

I see that KFC is coming out with a more upmarket restaurant that won't feature any pictures of Colonel Sanders.

Because if there's one thing that's going to make KFC even more sumptuous, it's taking out the only guy in the place who's dressed like a gentleman.

"Does my bum look big in this?" Asked my wife.

"Yes it does," I replied,"That is a three seater couch you've just squeezed into."

SL.....

I was arrested for 14 counts of attempted murder at the fairground today.

Apparently you're not allowed to use your own car on the Dodgems.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

Hi Bear and Mick
      Bear - I love Coro, we are a long time behind here in Malaysia but it's on the Itv channel 30 mins a night..
      Mick - I have to reload the page a lot.
      Well my effort to stop the fags only lasted 3 days. I caved at 7.30am a went n bought a pack... Grrr.. Guess I'll have to go back to my toolbox, I know I'm not exercising which is not helping...
      On a positive note, today is 58 days AF and so far going smoothly
      Hi TT, Ppq, Pauly,Det,SL , Lav, Sam and all others!
      Have a great MAE
      Xx
      Pat

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

Just a quick hello. I am travelling and gave up trying to log on. Only have my I Pad and so also limited in what I can do. Looks like all are busy and surviving the heat.
        Very tired as it's late and I am In a hotel where it's bloody noisy outside. I need sleep as I am performing tomorrow - so hope things quiten down a bit.

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

If at first you don't succeed, etc.....

Morning all!!
          a quick post here, too. Off to see me back cracker, I am almost feeling disabled physically, mentally, well that's just a given! Made it to market and back and taking it easy today after my appointment. Calves from my new bull are starting to be born. So far so good, have some first time mommas calving, never know how they will be. Every once in awhile they won't own their calf. Hopefully not the case this year!
          be well everyone.
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

hey Mick - Ive decided not to quit roller derby - it's a great team sport and allows me to get fit,and the rules are so complex I'm ' in the zone' when I do it as I can't think about anything else.
            Plus I love skating as well as the full contact aspects of the game.The bits I don't like I can walk away from,and I can choose to give roller derby as much or little time as I want.

What I am going to do is to start to add yoga,keep up with beginners run programme to clear my head and some time to do some creative activity at home,maybe cross stitch,drawing or knitting, I'm not sure yet.
            one day at a time

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

Morning - test done, wait for results now - she was doing some measuring, i asked what she was seeing and she responded "your pelvis" - think I had that part wired:H, Oh well, I got the message - will wait for results.
              Mick - if I had booked my hols for now it would not be glorious! I will be out there this time next year, so hopefuly it will do a repeat.
              ISTJ - bit of a needing the facts sort of person too!
              Lav - hope you get some rest so you can get better.
              Sam - happy cracking, back pain is not fun at all, very draining.
              Pat - sorry the non smoking did not work, see many people struggling with stopping that here.
              Bear - keep promising myself to start yoga - maybe when the munchkins go back to school?
              TT - preforming Hope you get your quiet.
              Well, better get to work seeing as i had some time off
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

howdy y'all from Nashville at the very moment. off to the infamous bluebird cafe tonight to see what's playing, then back to memphis tomorrow early to Graceland. ding dong dang!

doing well and trying to eat well by cooking in the hotel room where possible and enjoying family time and trying my darndest to relax which is still so weird for me but this is a good bootcamp for doing so and taking my brainspace into brave new frontiers.

TTops, hope you get that sleep

Bear, glad yer not dropping out of rollerderby

Sam, sounds yummy. I think you'd really dig the music scene around Gatlinburg. lots of fiddle, banjo, dulcimer and base cello. pretty darn neat stuff.

well, better git m'self spruced up for some ribs and live music.

AL demons are staying far far away where they belong happy to report

be well loves and happy weekend
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

Good evening folks,

I think I have the rest of the day off, everyone has gone home :H
                  What a busy few days it's been, a long week for sure!

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. I will have time to hangout properly tomorrow

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

MAE ALL....

Checking in to stay accountable.
                    Started a post this morning then BLAM gone. Didn't use word. :upset:

For a half day it sure was long. Had to hang around waiting for brides to show up before I could leave. Some people just shouldn't get married.

Off to see what I can scrounge for dinner. Chat in the morning....PPQP

Comment

fri 25 July af daily

i just wanted top check in. I am in a blue zone.

Det....I love the BlueBird....hope you had fun. So many people think it will be bigger...WTH wants that? Hope you saw Tootsies.....but, I doubt anyone makes out sober

Literally to ground zero....I can not pull myself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X