SAT AF 9 AUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAT AF 9 AUGUST

Evening guys ? its been a cold and sunny day today and I even did housework to try to put off the irritating stuff from my job that has to be done. The levels we sink too. But Managed to get some of the work work done ? and will do more tonight. Daughter is at a sleepover but she baked before she went out so that's good (except the wench took most of the goodies with her). I have made a few appearances on MWO today so will keep things brief

PPQP ? already commented on your ahem. But the job sounds good and I say go for it. That's without me even looking at your pros and cons. So its not a position that would be advertised?

Sam ? we don't get ticks or the other things you mentioned ? in NZ. No snakes either. That's not to show off ? as I sympathise with your plight. I haven?t tried Laotian food. I like the more gentle flavours of restaurant style Vietnamese food ? although I am not too keen if the fish sauce is overpowering.

Hi there Pauly ? almost a week since you ditched the booze. That's great. I hope the campral helps a lot but as I mentioned elsewhere there are others who can advise about this.

SL ? enjoy the last of the summer wine-free drinks. Just because we are surrounded by something ? we don?t have to avail ourselves of it. I am surrounded by hoards of paunchy middle aged bald men sometimes but I still keep my hands to myself :H:H

Lav ? just heard you cough and splutter at my remark. :HOh well you have your own gentleman to attend to!

Patrice ? you OK? Hope the weekend is going well. Pop in and say hi.

I always miss Det as he posts at the end of the day?s thread. But you have a great weekend too.

I imagine the Scottish terror (not terrier) is awake by now. Whats the plans for the weekend Mick? Go one spill the beans!

Hi there too SF and good to have you back again.

OK ? you all be good, enjoy your summery moments because autumn must be around the corner if Lav is picking blackberries already.

SAT AF 9 AUGUST

hey TT - morning/evening - up early before 8 on a Saturday,electric meter being changed,am cleaning bathroom and kitchen and sorting spare bedroom for friend's visit. Need to squeeze in a 30 min run to run off stress from the week - feel calm but want to go as well physically.

Think it's day 14 here - out for curry last night with friends I usually get drunk with - I drove,felt a little more tired than usual.Interestingly friend said she had got so drunk 3 times in last 3 week she had missed day off work. Interesting how it comes up,her OH is very resistent to her stopping,complaining when she is hungover, I just said I drank too much when stressed as it was my outlet valve and it made me feel worse.Tricky - don't want to seem like a preacher.

I am genuinely starting to feel better physically and clear headed - at around 2 weeks is usually when i start thinking of future/what I want to do to the house.Planning to get quote for new bathroom,wallpapering/painting bedroom and possibly for a fitted wardrobe/looking at bigger IKEA wardrobes.I need a de-clutter,room by room so I don't go mad!But we defo need bigger bedroom furniture - lots of wasted space on top of too short cheap wardrobes that could be cupboards/bigger wardrobe.

Poutine - sounds amazing - I love chips (fries to US peeps) and gravy, 'northern chippy tea'.
    Can't get it so much in South - amazes me how big a difference there is in such a small country as the UK.

Anyway - best be off - good day to everyone and enjoy sober weekends.
    I don't drink.
    one day at a time

Comment

SAT AF 9 AUGUST

Great that you are feeling better Bear - great that you stayed sober last night. I find that sometimes I get tired quicker than the others around me that might be drinking. When you are sober you have more cues about when it's time to call it a night.
      Or at least that's the idea! :
      Have a great day.

Comment

SAT AF 9 AUGUST

Funny lady TT - not quite ready to make the connection between one nice drink )which I can't do) and pale fat guys!!
        Bear - I loved chips and curry sauce, especially after getting off the late shift! Have not had breakfast yet and that is making my mouth water! Have not had chip shop chose for eons!!!
        Last day here on my hols:upset: we went inland yesterday and I so missed the ocean! Sitting on the wee balcony here with my tea as girls sleep watch the ocean couple blocks over....so calming to me....
        Have a lovely day all:l
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Working...
        X