wed 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wed 20th

mae all ..quick jump in before I bimble off.........

Bear...hows you today?yep me too I dont drink either!!yep I know all about public sector management and how hard it is to get rid of wastrels!!!good tip here....do everything in writing... support the whole lot nothing verbal..or if you do back it up with ""on such and such we discussed etc" great to have for when it goes to employment tribunal

Lav ..good luck with foot results today..

hiya SL...glad the cat has returned home now methinks you need to get busy!!

ppqp..good attitude ..wtf this pays for my life not the other way round!!hope youre still enjoying your joliday

hey da da..its pauly n the farting rabbit!!:H hows you today? all good..like Lav says get that medic insurance sorted out!

hiya Det ..good for you mate ...just shows you tho..the world doesnt end when you stop p.ssing it up a wall!!:H

yo Mr G long time...how you doing ?

hiya Sam all good with you?

right gotta dash ...brews all round ..time to hit the road ..see you all after luvvies :H
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

wed 20th

I saw that Mick was posting at 4.30am - madness! i am typing with one finger but wanted to bump this post up because we have been spam-attacked

Comment

wed 20th

Just want to pop in and say, "Hi". I read here almost every day and get a lot of inspiration from your posts.. :h

Comment

wed 20th

Good morning Abbers & Happy Hump day

Thanks for making coffee Mick, always appreciated!

Greetings TT, lifechange & everyone!

Yay for finding kitty SL :yay:
        Don't worry about becoming the old cat lady. I am well on my way to becoming the old dog/chicken woman. Don't know what's worse :H

Looking forward to meeting my old friends for lunch today. One of them has been injured recently & is nursing a sore hip. Good God - what a bunch we are :H

Wishing everyone a great AF Wednesday!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

wed 20th

Mae everybody,hi Lifechangewow everybody is so quick today,and there is spam everywhere! sheesh,SL,glad your kitty came back,Winslow has been in doggy jail twice,for some reason around Oct/Nov he gets the urge to run out the door everytime it opens,i don't know if he is on the trail of female dogs at that time of year or what but it happens like clockwork every year,and i have an asshole neighbor who has animal control on speed dial i swear,glad your cat was safe and sound in the neighbor's yard,my bunny us so cute,he's getting more social and hopping around the yard and house,but he chewed some drywall by the side of the fridge,it looks pretty bad,well hope we all have a good Wednesday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

wed 20th

Hi, Abbers-

Just stalking my friend Scottish Lass over here to say CONGRATULATIONS on 180 days! Six months of sobriety AND your cat back... Rock on, sister.

Carry on, abbers. I'll return to stalking from afar.

Comment

wed 20th

Wow,thanks for the heads up Pav,that went by fast! Congratulations Scottish Lass,you have come so far,very proud and happy for you

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

wed 20th

Morning all!
                another muggy day that doesn't really seem to produce rain.

Mick, sounds like an early busy day for you. Have a fun one

TT, don't see any spam on this thread,YET, Jumping July thread was full of it. I report it but seems that it just remains. You do free lance writing?

Life change, Nice to see you here, draw up a chair and stay awhile!

Morning Lav, heading towards your neck of the woods today, Elizabethtown, picking up a mower deck. Hope your test results produce some answers.

Pav, thanks for the heads up. SL found her cat and turn 180 degrees around on booze!!

PQ, get any rain yet? Dead work?? That's pretty funny.

off and running, have a great one everyone!!
                Sam

Pauly, How's it going today? Talking with some folks last night and the topic of water came up, Las Vegas was mentioned. I wasn't aware of water shortage. Is it bad?
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

wed 20th

It's pretty bad Sam,we get our water from Lake Mead and it's lowered so much over the years that most of what used to be underwater is now shoreline,last time we were out there we seen some concrete where you launch your boat and it was covererd in dried out barnacle thingies

Comment

wed 20th

ahoy ABeroooos!

looks like all the bunnies, cats, dogs, chickens are alive and well today

Scottish Lass, mega kudos on a very significant AF date!!!

just found out I don't have to leave til tomorrow and it's just a very busy overnighter, so that's good.

feeling pretty run-down from exercising much more than usual, I better take it easy for a couple days so I have my full energy for the seminar on Sat.

Lifechange and Pavati, nice to see you

well, time to prep some garlic for breakfast....

be well peeps
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

wed 20th

Sam if you look at the daily AB threads you will see that some threads from last week were spammed.
                      Glad that Puskins turned up SL.

Comment

wed 20th

MAE ALL...

WOW...can't get on...database error...get on...post goes nowhere...:stomper:

Thunder rolling in so could be my end....

All's well will try again tomorrow.....PPQP

Comment

wed 20th

Ugh,after securing the t.v wires i totally spaced off the computer wires!! it's been chewed,shit

Comment

wed 20th

Pauly - it was a long time day by day - but now that 6 months are here, it seems to have happened very quickly!
                            Thanks Pav for the alert!!
                            Det - thanks for the congrats, and hopefully you are ready to stay on track too even with an overnighter!
                            Lav - I would be extremely happy to be an old dog lady - and that is one of my goals in life, and you never know I may just be asking for chicken advice in 5 years or so - as you know I so love fresh eggs, and my last supply just dried up!
                            Pav and LC - stay a while why don't you - it is a nice gentle thread here that even I can keep up with!
                            PPQ, Sam and TT - happy hump day!
                            Bear - where are you???
                            Girls back to school today, so i have my pile of homework to do - off to get supper, then fill out all the dang forms!
                            Happy six months here - thank you all for the help and support - I truly needed it, even thou sometimes I wasn't aware that i did!
                            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

wed 20th

Congrats SL - thats wonderful!

Comment

Working...
                              X