Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNDAY 24 AF AUGUST

Lavande;1697881 wrote:
    I saw the pictures on the news of all the wine bottles on the floors of the wineries up in Napa - oh boy - some people are going to be very upset
    :H:H:H:H:H OMG 6 months ago I would have been one of those people!!!!
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

SUNDAY 24 AF AUGUST

Checking in. Mick...there is a part of me that is running like they are about to set me on fire...but I am actually "skipping along....and on my way out". I could not be happier. Everything is falling into place. So many things have dropped into life.

What I think is funny is when I got "sober"....I magically thought I would be top dog salesperson. Instead what happened....not being numbed out....I realized how unhappy I was with my career. I actually performed worse sober than I did numbed out. What does that say?

I am happy.....I am living, loving and whole new life. The only thing that makes me sad is that I never realized....I had the same choice every morning I woke up. I am not wasting another moment. Every single day I could have done what I loved vs. the "safe" route. Jim Carey has a great speech on this.

I love my life and no longer feel the need to numb it out. BUT....if I continued to live that life....the only option was to numb myself out or be completely miserable.

I have decided to be happy and live the life that I love.

Comment

Working...
      X