monday 1 september af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, I don't drink - September already.Up ready for my one and a half day week,getting a cold too so a few days off will be just what I need.

Struggling to open eyes today,I've just had a big coffee so that should kick in soon,shower will do the trick as well hopefully.Focusing on healthy food this week,taking fruit to work and some green veggies for dinner,courgettes to be used up.

Happy Monday everyone - so tired can't quite type!
    one day at a time

Bear glad to hear to are closer to being done. I guess one big thing for me is that I KNOW if I drink.....I waste an entire night, then the next day would be shot. Even if got on with the day hungover.....I would be doing it half assed

Comment

well its a two threads Monday! Bear's post was up 2 minutes before Micks so I'll post here.
      Mick why are you worried about the kids being back at school? Are you on traffic duty or breakfast duty or whatever this week at a school?

I think you know your gallbladder better than any of us Lav - so I won't offer any advice. Don't have any to give! Except I have known a few women who had gallbladder problems and it seemed a fatty diet and alcohol were the culprits.

I am very tired but have to work tonight at home. Daughter also is finishing a big assignment so we are a joyful house.
      Hope all the Americans are enjoying their Labour Day. When do you observe this in Canada PPQP?
      Catch you all later!

Comment

Good morning all!
        Just said hello on Mick's thread too

bear, I found that once I kicked AL out of my life for good everything else just seemed to get easier. Not perfect, mind you but easier

Hi SF - hope you have a great day!

TT, back when I started with the gallbladder problem AL wasn't even an issue for me. I didn't develop that problem until much later in life. I imagine a fatty diet along with an overload of AL would have been problematic, yuck. Just happy & grateful to have come thru all that
        Hope your day went well!

Happy AF Labor day to all of us celebrating today!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,i hate 2 threads,i never know where to post and i know Mick puts alot of time into his,but since the gang is all here,i'm hereyou know this talk of gallbladder bri gs back something,a few monts ago i was taking a tumeric supp in a capsule along with a black pepper capsule,i woke up at midnite with the most horrible pain right where the GB is,i couldn't even stand up,woke hubs and told him i may have to go to the hospital,it was that bad,but by morning it was fine,haven't taken tumeric since then and i'm not sure if that was the culprit but who knows,a new month can't believe time goes so fast! i was reading yesterdays thread and Det has tried some strange diets,i thought it was funny,back to being hot here and you can definitely feel it,going to work for a bit today hubs is off but there's not much to do anyways may as well work,hope all have a good Monday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all! Remembered to switch girls alarms off for the holiday but forgot mine
            Oh well, gives me longer to realize I have a day off (apart from call) - in bed with my cuppa!
            BBQ cleaned - looks lovely! Mick, I use it all year round, cleaning it out every couple years is easier than inside cooking cleanup!
            First meeting of the running class today - oh my!
            Hoping for a peaceful day otherwise!
            Have a good one all:l
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

PS - seeing you have 30 days Pauly! Very well done, you seemed to have done this nice and steadily this time around.....
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

(2nd post here)

Hooray Pauly for 30 big ones! xxxxoooo!!

ya, in my heavy boozing days I had bad pain/swelling of my upper right quadrant every day. yikes! my poor body. Pauly, I'd guess it was the pepper and not the turmeric that gave you troubles...but it's just a guess so please don't sue me if turmeric makes you ill

and my other post for the record:

ahoy ABeroooos!

seems odd that 'labor day' here is a day we don't work. hmmm

packing for my trip but sneaked a trip to the part to see my buddy's new toy: the DJI vision-2 quad-rotor helicopter. too fun! it's amazingly stable and takes marvelous HD video and pictures. now I want one dammit!

Mick, yep...tomorrow I'm blasting off for 7 straight days of work craziness including the dreaded booze-infested 'hospitality suite' that we provide. if I'm feeling uneasy I'll be excusing myself to my room to hop on here and see your shiny happy faces

ah so... there are two daily threads. I'll paste in the other one too.

be well everyone
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det----I do think it is funny that Labor day is a day we don't work. Somebody knew we needed a day off

Comment

Working...
                  X