No announcement yet.

Taking a break... Length, the longer the better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screaming children, all I want is peace, peace, peace! Testing, testing, take back up stairs one, two, three times..............,...
    Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
    I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

Today I found out my friend, Courtney Boles Odle, mother to 1 year old Zoe and 7 year old Anabella, took her own life Tuesday, 2 December 2014.

She was an addict of a multitude of synthetic drugs and alcohol; on prescribed drugs as well.

I will never know the extent of demons she was battling. It is my job to understand her demons are not my demons to face. It was not my job nor ever my job.

My job is to stay present for my children's' sake come hell or high water.
      I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

8Dec 14 24 hours AF. Feeling grateful for the people in my life and the brain in my head. I will no let AL destroy that.

Comment

Don't stop you can do it. Congratulations!

Comment

Just lost my short term job today; unexpected and frustrated. Bureaucratic shit is what caused it, I didn't break any rules. I tried to ask for help, be a squeaky wheel but instead once more I was the quacking duck that got shot. Help! Help!

Comment

Just kind of figured out my thread, "taking a break . . ." Belongs in our personal journals, so I guess I will move over, start my thread over, potentially connect with other fighters.

Tonight is 4 days, seems to be my plateau. I'm gonna keep on trudging.

Comment

Working...
              X