Monday June 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday June 4th

27 days AF for me, pat pat on back. I'm catching up w/u Popeye Quiescent, I have to tell you my hubby is right there with me and as (((Paula))) said, it does make it easier. When one weakens the other can bolster.

I am sorry, don't like mice, even baby ones. I do like birds, but with three cats, one who has killed more birds and half ate them.....loverly, I don't have to worry about it.

Buffy, we haven't seen our son (my stepson) since we have gone AF, will this weekend. I'm looking forward to his reaction

Comment

Monday June 4th

Hey Quiescent (I ALWAYS have to check the spelling!) - good luck girlfriend...and hugs to your lovely husband for his support too.

And where DID you find the counter eventually ?

xxxx

Comment

Monday June 4th

Good luck Quiescent.
        And well done everyone on your AF days.

Comment

Monday June 4th

Paula, Hart,Pebbles, and Popey,

Thank you so much for your support.......it means so much to me!

Pebbles, it is not the counter I have seen and wanted to use. It is my signature and I will have to change it everyday. That's okay though....it's a nice reminder of my success.

Hugs,
          Rachele
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Monday June 4th

Welcome Quiescent. Glad you are here with us. I am feeling better this evening. Good to "see" everyone here.
            bear
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Monday June 4th

Biker, thanks for the welcome!
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Monday June 4th

Popeye,
                You are an inspiration. Not only have you gone 65 days but you still take the time to welcome new people like me and make us feel that someone cares. Thanks SOOOOOOO much .
                "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Monday June 4th

heya Quiescent, nice to have you here

boy did I get in late! whew.

Popeye, so glad to hear you have the "high on life" going on strong. it's truly the best!
                  go team!
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X