Monday 15 sept AF daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 15 sept AF daily

Morning all,quick wizz by before work,feel so much more relaxed,and reason is three hours of exercise at roller derby yesterday.I love this sport,still cliquey stuff going on to an extent but I'm ignoring it,I have the friends I need in the team,and the rest don't matter.I 55% believe this atm but it's a work in progress and will free up a lot of mental energy.

Other than that super happy with being AF, I've got a busy day today so time to get a shake on,weight watchers tonight too.

Happy Monday!
    one day at a time

Monday 15 sept AF daily

morning bear ..jeez you musta been up early hope all goes well for you today..

hiya folks..how are we today then? all good I hope..yesterdays out ing wasnt that brill for me ..but hey ho ..some you win n some you lose..start of a lot of bitszy work to do this week ..and madam is off work too ...so no skiving for me!!pouring down with rain here so going to get a wee bit wet in the garden

tea and coffee on the go.

hiya tt ..did you get that walk in yesterday?hope so..had a good day today?yes its hotting up here about the Scottish vote..we shall see what happens how your elections going?

hiya Lav...hows you today then?all good ..this itching is doing me in!!!just appears every now and again..havent a clue!!any plans for today?apart from this big non itch infested brew:H 15000 posts..nah aint a big mouth..its peeps like you that keep the site going so well done ..theres more than a few benefited from your sagely pearls of wisdom ...but ok will wait till toooesday.

hiya SL....How are you today?all good ?hows Cat?quite a balancing act youve got ..to pay attrntion to her.(if thats the right phraseology ,without making the other one feel left out..but hey miracle lady ..Im sure you can do it :goodjob:hope you have a grand day at work.

hiya Det...well done on the shooty gunny award :goodjob: ..better still well done on the nae booze award!!you go for it chief!
    hiya Pauly ,ppqpq Sam and the rest of the gang hope all good ......

righty ho folks the start of a beeyootiful new day so enjoy.

This guy walks into the local bar one Friday afternoon when he gets out of work, as he steps up to the bar he sees his good friend Joe throw down 2 shots, he had a frown on his face. What's with the long face Joe? Joe responds: "My wife told me today that she was only going to have sex with me on Mondays, and Thursdays!" "Well, "said the friend, "That's not that bad, some of us she has cut off completely."

Bono is performing a concert in Ireland when he asks the audience for some quiet. Then, in the silence he starts to slowly clap his hands. Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies." A few seconds later a voice from the front row pierces the silence: "Well stop clapping then!"

A soldier was stationed abroad and received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home. It read: "Dear Dave, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent you. Love, Kim."
    The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins, etc. In addition to the picture of Kim, Dave included all the other pictures of pretty girls he had collected from his buddies. There were 43 photos in the envelope along with a note that read: "Dear Kim, I'm so sorry but I can't remember who you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me. Take care, Dave."

A couple had been married 50 years and decided they wanted to renew their vows. They were discussing the details of their second wedding with their friends. She wasn't going to wear a traditional bridal gown, and she started describing the dress she was planning to wear. One of her friends asked what color shoes she had to go with her dress. She replied, "Silver." At that point, her husband chimed in, "Yep, silver... to match her hair." Shooting a glaring look at his bald spot, her friend shot back, "So I guess you're going barefoot."

A bum asks a man for $2. The man asked, "Will you buy booze?" The bum said, "No." The man asked, "Will you gamble it away?" The bum said, "No." Then the man asked, "Will you come home with me so my wife can see what happens to a man who doesn't drink or gamble?"

A man is driving in America when he picks up a Navajo man hitchhiking. They are making small talk when the Navajo notices a brown paper bag with something in it. The driver notices his glance and explains, "That's a bottle of wine I got for my wife." The Navajo man nods solemnly, "Good trade."

A guy meets a girl out at a nightclub and she invites him back to her place for the night. Her parents are out of town and this is the perfect opportunity. They get back to her house and they go into her bedroom. When the guy walks in the door, he notices all these fluffy toys. There's hundreds of them, fluffy toys on top of the wardrobe, fluffy toys on the bookshelf and window sill, there's more on the floor, and of course fluffy toys all over the bed. Later after they've had sex, he turns to her and asks "So, how was I?" She says "Well ... you can take anything from the bottom shelf."

An aged farmer and his wife were leaning against the edge of their pig-pen when the old woman wistfully recalled that the next week would mark their golden wedding anniversary.

"Let's have a party, Homer," she suggested. "Let's kill a pig."

The farmer scratched his grizzled head. "Gee, Ethel," he finally answered, "I don't see why the pig should take the blame for something that happened fifty years ago."

A very successful businessman had a meeting with his new son-in-law. "I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family," said the man. "To show you how much we care for you, I'm making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory every day and learn the operations."

The son-in-law interrupted, "I hate factories. I can't stand the noise."

"I see," replied the father-in-law. "Well, then you'll work in the office and take charge of some of the operations."

"I hate office work," said the son-on-law. "I can't stand being stuck behind a desk all day."

"Wait a minute," said the father-in-law. "I just make you half-owner of a moneymaking organization, but you don't like factories and won't work in a office. What am I going to do with you?"

"Easy," said the young man. "Buy me out."

An American man, a Russian man, and an African man were all up in a hot-air balloon together. After a few minutes, the Russian man put his hand down through the clouds. "Aaah!" he said. "We're right over my homeland."

"How can you tell?" asked the American.

"I can feel the cold air." he replied.

A few hours later the African man put his hand through the clouds. "Aah we're right over my homeland." he said.

"How do you know that?" asked the Russian. "I can feel the heat of the desert."

Several more hours later the American put his hand through the clouds. "Aah, we're right over New York."

The Russian and the African were amazed. "How do you know all of that?" they exclaimed.

The American pulled his hand up. "My watch is missing."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Monday 15 sept AF daily

Wow..yet another database to get used to. Couldn't figure out how to post until I found the sign in button..LOL

Exhausting day at work today and my mind is a spinning getting ready for the Phase 2 garden build.

Tried getting on a couple of times today so am making this short as I've got to get dinner started.

Will check back in the morning....PPQP (took a minute to find the smiles....)

Comment

Monday 15 sept AF daily

Me Too PPQ!!! Was not logged in - that did not help:H Going to go and wander around - hope I don't get lost
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Monday 15 sept AF daily

Well - good evening!
          The site was already down when I tried to check in this morning, glad to see it back in one piece
          It has a more modern look to it I think.

Greetings bear, Mick, PQ & everyone!

bear, stay chilled

Mick, I know the pain (and itch) of those rashes - sorry. The only way for me to get rid of that stuff anymore is with a course of steroids. Hope yours clears quickly. I was just out in the garden, still harvesting green peppers. My beets, swiss chard & green beans are all doing well.

PQ, I take it the snow has all disappeared? Hope so!!!

Have a comfy night everyone!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X