monday 6th of Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 6th of Oct

hiya folks ..thats it ..thats us back again...yeehah!!!big thanx to RJ and Zack.....had a bit of a problem logging in ..but I think thats mostly down to my kompooter skills ..out early in the morning...so wont be on till later on..cmon in folks the waters luvverly!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

As I didn't get the new password message took me a couple hours to get in - but, here I am and safe & strong!
    Hi Mick!
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

hiya SL......hows you then ?all good I hope ...so whatcha been up to then?
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I'm here too - thanks for the heads up there Mick

Hi SL, glad you are in one piece too.
        It was nice seeing a bunch of us on Facebook last week.

I hope everyone else checks in soon & we can get back into our regular routine!
        Have a great AF night everyone!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

well, made it back on, missed hearing from you all, so glad we're back on. Mucho thanks to RJ and Zach!!!!
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I made it back in too! Greetings Mick, SL, Lav, Sam. You know, I dreamed that I turned in to a rabbit pie while we were gone. Crazy, huh?

Comment

Hi there everyone - its Treetops here. I have mucked up the re-setting password thing and now they gave me a new username - so I am listed as Muriel - I can't seem to get into my Treetops profile. I don't have time to mess around with this bloody site at the moment. You can tell its me cos I am swearing

Comment

and I have no idea why its says a join date of 2008. I didn't even know MWO existed then!

Comment

I think I have had my identity restored

Comment

Working...
                  X